Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$24
TravelocityUS$29
CheapTicketsUS$29
Orbitz.comUS$29
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2018

This hotel is very simple and the environment is also very simple. There is a new Tesco and Giant supermarket within walking distance.

This hotel nearby also have quite a few local Malaysia food coffee shop.

There is also a DIY laundry shop just next door.

Room tip: nearby MBA
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a short 2D1N visit to Port Dickson. My experience can be summarized as below:

What's impressive:
- Good location nearby Tesco and Giant hypermarkets if you wish to grab some stuff. Walking distance to nearby restaurants. Short drive to places of interests (ie Lukut Fort & Museum, Beach, waterfront, ostrich farm, etc)

What to expect:
- Standard room size. Room comes with bottled water, toiletries and towels, and TV. No tea / coffee making facilities in-room and no in-room safe. Plenty of plug points in room, and room is clean.
- Room charges does not include breakfast.
- Complimentary high speed WiFi provided in room.

What can be improved?
- Sound proofing of the room window needs to be improved. Was sleeping in the room facing the main road and can hear vehicles passing by throughout the night up to 3-4am in the morning!

Final Verdict:
- A place to bunk for the night but avoid the rooms facing the main road unless you are not sensitive to noise when you sleep.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank thesojourningseahs
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We arrive 2am to check in without any booking. The receptionist welcome us with nice smile! The hotel room were clean. Worth staying here.Furniture of the hotel look so new! Must be a new built hotel I guess. Anyway we enjoy staying there. Thanks for the service

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 196meeraa
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This is my third time staying here. I was a very happy and satisfied customer. This time a few things put me off. First they refused to let me check in early at 12 noon (but if I paid they would). The water pressure this time is weak. I had to get them to increase it. And they did not make up my room...until I asked them. A word to the management - trying to cut cost at the expense of losing a satisfied customer is not smart.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We arrived early about 11am at Win Win, we asked if we could check-in earlier if the room is available. We are allowed to check-in earlier but we ars required to pay RM15/hr (11am-2pm) = RM45 since the normal check-in time is 2pm.
I've never had to pay for early check-ins before, usually the hotel will allow it for free if the room is already available. But since we already arrive and was tired from the drive so we paid for it.

Room was nice and comfy, sufficient for a few days stay (not that spacious). Plenty of plugs around the room to charge gadgets. Bathroom is cool, toilet door can be used as a shower door as well. Sink has limited space to put toiletries (small bottles are okay). In the shower no place to put any toiletries except on the floor.

Air-cond has a blue light indicator of temperature. When all room lights are offed, I can feel the blue light shining and didn't get a very goodnight sleep.

Plenty of parking space.
There are Chinese restaurants across the road and a steamboat restaurant by the beach. Giant and Tesco are also nearby.
Need to drive out a little bit to get to the beach (about 15-20mins).

Overall good for a few days stay but don't check-in early because you get charged for it and it defeats the purpose of purchasing the room at the lowest price Booking website.

Date of stay: February 2018