we stayed there just for a night as a pit stop from kl to jb. we arrived quite late (after having fun at sunway lagoon) but the check in processed were super quick and simple.
booking from booking.com and got a special price for delux room at rm177,so the room:
1) had an open balcony with 2 seats which was a bonus..since we had lots of wet clothes.so we just hang there.
2) the bed was good and the pillow was excellent.. i like the way they put the aircondition, it isn't direct at our face or the bed.
3) the hairdryer was beside the tv console..weird i thing..but still it is ok.
4) no fridge :( but luckily,it just for a night for us. they gave cameroon tea saches..i may,i love it.
5) the bathroom was average, maybe the cleaner could have a look more on the tiles inside the shower..look like a mud coming soon going to be thick.
6) the wau restaurant was excellent. we've been served a nsi goreng, kuew tiaw ( tp dh tggal sikit) which taste delicious..pity, ayam rendang, chicken slice ( gone..xpasti abes kot) cereal,porridge,fruits, breads..they all taste yumms.More
- Free parking
- Visit hotel website