book the water chalet for a night on the christmas weekend holiday...once we arrived, the lobby were quite crowded but smooth check-in process...the room were quite good but not so well maintained especially the cleanliness in the balcony area...unclean bird and lizard droppings not cleaned in these area...we also had the time to bring our children to the swimming pool...unfortunately there's an insufficient towel & we also saw one of the lodger(adults) in the kids pool with jeans...it is not desirable and management should be aware of these things even if it just the kids pool...the staff also not so friendly...there's no greetings, smilings...but on the positive side i really like the surroundings & also the idea of the pet farm...overall it's such a wonderful retreats & experienced...recommended...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel