US$63
US$170
US$144
  • Pool
Lexis Port Dickson(Port Dickson)
US$103
US$97
Avillion Admiral Cove(Port Dickson)
US$44
Priceline
US$39
US$32
Priceline
Bayfront Hotel(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$21
Agoda.com
Win Win Boutique Hotel(Port Dickson)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$27
Agoda.com
Eagle Ranch Resort(Port Dickson)
US$40
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,579 results
All reviewspetting zoopet farmgarden chaletwater chaletavi spaday bedvillage courtkids cabinfamily poolcrows nestriau beachanimal feedingnature walkfour poster bedsand fliesadult poolthe open air shower
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

ROOM: The Water Villa room above the sea is nice and cosy. Bathroom has open space (with open roof) for shower. It just breathtaking to live and sleep while hearing the sea sound.

F&B: Main meals are good and fresh. The pastries menus can be varied (after a day with breakfast, lunch and dinner, you can guest the pastries selections).

WIFI: Only good at main building/cade and lobby area. Coverage and performance at room and Riau building need to be look into. Event telcos coverage (hello Celcom & Umobilr) not good here. Who doesnt browsing the internet while working nowadays? ( I mean browsing for info lah).

PARKING: Ample and free, but scattered.

OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: The hotel has 3 pool which are kids pool with sliding, kid+adult pool, adult only pools. And one extra unlimited pool (the sea!). If kiddos still has energy, they can go to mini zoo, movie (free for guest), kids playground and playroom. There is gym located nearby the pools but items a bit old.

WORTH THE MONEY: Only if in totally holiday mode, dont mind the wifi+telco performance, and eating out.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

A great hotel with great staff who are always ready to help. Since the moment I have arrived in this hotel, check in process done smoothly and they do offered me luggage assistant.

The Premium water chalet rooms were really nice, very clean and will make you feel so good and relaxed as soon as you step in. Especially pangkin bed inside the room will make you sleep very comfortable.

Having the breakfast in Village Court and Crow's nest for my two days breakfast. Thumbs up for their service. Everything was excellent.

The only thing that I was a little bit disappointed with is a Malay lady staff in Avi Lounge on duty 9th of the March for evening cocktail. She could be more profesional for her service and the way she answer. By the way,the guy staff on duty for the next day evening cocktail service is amazing.

But that is not deal breaker, still I really enjoyed staying in this hotel and would recommend it to any one who is visiting Port Dickson.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
GMAPD, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear Ci W,
Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your feedback with us.
Comments like yours are extremely important as it assures us that we are heading towards the right direction. It is a great pleasure to read regarding the great time you have had while staying with us. It will be an honor to welcome you back soon and to pamper you again.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

It is a good hotel but a bit tired and old. Not worth the RM500+ a night but with a 2:1 Entertainer Voucher it is OK, but expensive for what you get otherwise.

Clean room but fridge was broken and the mosquitoes are very hungry!

Service was excellent though and very profession.

Room Tip: The over the water rooms are old, not worth the extra money with muddy water. The beach chalets are not chalets but in a big block.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2017

My cousin brother was holding a beach wedding at the resort so naturally we stayed at Avillion. We loved everything - the chalet (fantastic albeit old and tired), the food, the pools, the animals around the resort, but it all stopped at Avi Spa. I truly believe Avi Spa is created to give a snobbish image to the resort. We did not have the time to enjoy the spa as we were all too busy with the preparation work for the wedding, but still decided to check out the bar. Understanding the bar is open to premium water chalet guests, we went in with the access card for premium water chalet the bride and groom were staying in, but were immediately stopped by Nina, with the lowest quality of customer service I have ever seen anywhere. We were of course confused as it is said premium chalet guests have access to the bar. There could have been so many ways to explain to us but she just chose to be pure rude and snobbish. I truly believe we, the customers, who also brought in many guests from other states and countries who stayed in the resort, did not deserve to be treated that way. I think staff training should be given on how to treat the customers nicely and even if you need to turn down your customers you should do it in a proper manner.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeffrey B
GMAPD, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Dear Jeffery B,

First off, I would like to thank you for your taking the time to write your feedback. I deeply regret to learn that our staff on duty at the Avi Lounge was less approachable during your visit. Though I came to understand that you did enjoyed the Avi Lounge facilities later, I concur that the staff should have been more tactful in explaining that the access to the Avi Lounge is exclusive to our registered guests staying at the Water Villas and Premium Water Chalets only.

Nevertheless, please be rest assured that I've taken your constructive feedback on-board and have strategies in place to avoid any similar situations from repeating themselves in the future.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We are a family with many small children. Once in a while I need to take them for a quick break and Avillion PD is undoubtedly the closest getaway. I've been here quite a number of times, and all these while we stayed at the water chalet. The trip this time was made special as we were upgraded to premium water chalet. Imagine the delights for the whole family!

The view was superb as usual and the surrounding area and gardens was clean and beautiful. The ambience was also just calm and serene.The kids love the animals especially peacocks and peahens let loose to be among the guests of the premise. We spent most of the time at the swimming pool of course and the 24 hours access really helps, considering a large number of guests.

I love this place and I hope the management can further spruce it up as the facilities does look a little bit weary. My breakfast was a bit chaotic but it is understandable as it was a peak period.

Nobody can beat the open air showers!

The staff were good, friendly in general and I was greeted by the fabulous Ms Thewarani who not only welcomed me but also making sure that we feel like an important guests.

I am looking forward to come again sometime soon.

Room Tip: Premium water chalet has the best view and the best choice for a quite holiday.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank norazharishak
GMAPD, General Manager at Avillion Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear norazharishak,

Allow me to express my sincere gratitude for writing about your experience at Avillion Port Dickson. It is a source of great pride to read that we have managed to create memorable moments for you and your whole family. I am certain that your comments will be very much appreciated by Ms Thevarani and all involved, as it is always heartwarming to read that our efforts are being reflected in satisfied guests that are motivated to return to their home away from home. We look forward to the honor of seeing your return soon.