We booked 2 nights initially for our March school holiday. 2 adults & 1 child (5 yrs old). A children friendly resort.
1) Friendly staffs at restaurants & Avi Spa.
2) Nice simple room (Water Chalet) even though they look jaded.
3) Location of resort is strategically placed.
4) Plenty of security personnel patrolling in resort.
1) Should deploy more staffs during weekend at the Check-in reception.
2) TV channels not watchable.
3) Complimentary wifi not functioning
4) Room need some repairs (Loose pipe heads)
5) Food menu a little bit pricey.
6) Found wires sticking out at the main pool near the "jacuzzi corner" area. (Management, pls check before someone get electrocuted.)
Otherwise, it is a good resort. Definitely it has improved a lot since our last stay 2 years ago. We even extended our 2 nights stay by another night.
Family enjoyed the holiday. Will come back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel