We booked 2 nights initially for our March school holiday. 2 adults & 1 child (5 yrs old). A children friendly resort.
1) Friendly staffs at restaurants & Avi Spa.
2) Nice simple room (Water Chalet) even though they look jaded.
3) Location of resort is strategically placed.
4) Plenty of security personnel patrolling in resort.
1) Should deploy more staffs during weekend at the Check-in reception.
2) TV channels not watchable.
3) Complimentary wifi not functioning
4) Room need some repairs (Loose pipe heads)
5) Food menu a little bit pricey.
6) Found wires sticking out at the main pool near the "jacuzzi corner" area. (Management, pls check before someone get electrocuted.)
Otherwise, it is a good resort. Definitely it has improved a lot since our last stay 2 years ago. We even extended our 2 nights stay by another night.
Family enjoyed the holiday. Will come back here again.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking