We stayed at the water villa. Despite the villas are old, they had been repainted and well maintained. I have no complaints at all. The bathroom was designed with open roof top and you can be fascinated with the sea next to the bathroom. Very relax indeed. The room was provided the mosquito repellents. Very thoughtful.
The hotel staff are very professional and able to accommodate my request fast enough. Thumbs up to the hotel management team! The pools were opened till late night. The garden was well maintained with many types of flora and fauna. And do not be surprised with the beautiful peacocks around.
For sure, my family and I will come back to stay again for another holiday trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel