Room, OK. Stayed at upper floor, Garden area. Walking distance to the nearest beach, which is very convenience. Breakfast buffet was nice.But the have the worst parking area ever. Limited parking space near to hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel