Compare to my last trip, the room are not well maintain to the standard. Is time to refurbish if the hotel need to maintain it's 5 stars. Rooms condition- spider web at fused lamp, sandy flooring , black ants around basin, lizard at bathroom, fridge n mugs with stain, kettle with rust and toilet flush system horrible.
Talked to the housekeeper personally at 7.30pm to change the fused bulb and the maintenance guy did not turn up till the next day I check out.
The most disappointing is the waiter told me the Village restaurant is a non-smoking area but then I saw the a staff (should be executive) is smoking there with his colleagues which I check with the waiter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel