We stayed at beach room, 5th floor, as we really want the view of beach and have access to Riau Beach.
Very nice and cosy. Big windows overlooking the beach and the sea added to the serene atmosphere. We felt so relax.
There were 3 of us and since the room has a day bed, it is not a problem for us to have our own bed to sleep.
Cleanliness - could do better but that is if you are an OCD like me. Otherwise, it is clean enough.
The building is exactly in just few steps from the white sandy beach so it really is a spot on for beach lovers like us.
FOOD - breakfast
A good spread. But I was quite surprised that they did not serve nasi lemak, being Malaysia that is. Almost all hotels and resorts that I have been to in Malaysia will definitely have nasi lemak in their spread. Though am not nasi lemak eater if staying in a hotel or resort, I felt quite dissappointed ... for some reason .
The resort itself is very impressively beautiful, with its decorations and art gallery. Few decks overlooking the sea are available as we walk to the far end of the resort to our building.
Water chalets looks okay but I do not really fancy them. They have own deck/balcony but not enough privacy.
They have feeding farm that let guests to feed smal animals like rabbit, pigeons, tortoise abd few others. Good for those with kids. They also have own gardens that we could explore (we did not explore though since it was raining most of the time).
Will definitely come again very soon and maybe next time will be a bit longer. We need to try the spa and the sauna.
All in all...a good short retreat at this resort/hotel. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel