We tried thistle port dickson and this hotel. This hotel is much much better. We had room 222 for a night and the view was good. The room was fantastic with separate bathroom from bedroom with bathtub. We went for the beach once we arrived. It was Low tide in afternoon, and high tide at night. So we saw lots of little crabs spreading across entire stretch of the beach. It was amazing! Just that we should have applied more sunblock and insect repellent before heading out. I'd 7 mosquito bites on right and 3 on left. Parking was initially challenging with their very small parking lots till we managed to find the ones nearer hotel itself. Finding food nearby is also easy, driving out get food was much easier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with the architecture of an Old World Malay fishing village in mind, the resort fuses traditional culture with contemporary luxuries, giving guests the opportunity to experience Malaysia's rich heritage while living in comfort. The result is a perfect hideaway where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and take a much needed breather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Avillion Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avillion Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Avillion Hotel Port Dickson
- Port Dickson Avillion Hotel