1,975 results
All reviews petting zoo garden chalet pet farm water chalet avi lounge day bed crows nest family pool adult pool sand flies the open air shower premium chalet rabbit nice resort sea view roti canai buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Very nice room. Superb view. Pool, restaurant, staff service all superb. But last day nak tidur jumpa lipas hidup dekat tilam overall puas hati, boleh repeat lagi. Thank you for all the memories.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have made the reservation in Agoda. I called before the booking no one answered the call. It stated that the bed type (2 single / 1 double) is based on availability. Therefore I made the request for double bed. And I called the property to confirm. But no one answers the call. Then I called the Avilion Group (HQ). A person from customer service tried calling Avilion Port Dickson but no one answered. After 2 days I called the HQ and asked again that "Is the Avilion Port Dickson even exist?" Then they gave me another number which is the front desk's number. One person answered the call and I told him that it took 2 days to contact the hotel. And he was very sarcastic. And immediately asked what is regarding? This happened on 30th Dec 2020 around 11am. I told him that the general number is in Agoda and stated that it's a front desk number and very troublesome for us to contact the hotel as no one answered. Pls put the front desk number in Agoda. He said we are busy that's why didn't attend the general call and in Agoda we put general number. We don't put front desk number.
My concern is whatever number it is it should be contactable not to make trouble for customer to contact.
1. The property put general number in Agoda as Front desk number. And no one answered the call for 2 days.
2. The person who attend the call was so sarcastic. (front desk)

If anyone wants to contact the front desk, this is the number 06-648 3802.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pushpakalawaty
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

CONTINUED FROM MY LAST POST...
4. We finished our meal, and with the last 2 hours experience in the Village Court, we were not so confident that the waiters/waitresses are competent. So we called for one of the waitresses, pass her the CIMB credit card, and reminded her that there is CIMB discount. She acknowledged and left with the card. Usual practice in all 5-star hotels, they will give u the bill to check if all items are correct, before they charge your credit card. But here.. Surprise surprise! They girl just passed my wife her credit card with the receipt straight. If everything is correct, we would still be fine. But upon checking, sure enough, the credit card was charge the actual price without the CIMB 33% discount!! Upon seeing this, we called the other waiter as the waitress could not be found. We explained what happened. He went to the front counter where 3 others were there too, one big sized waiter, the waitress who manned the counter, and the F&B manager, and explained to them what happened. After about 10mins, dilly-dallying, and talking amongst themselves, the big sized guy finally came to our table and he couldn't even explained himself. Cannot speak english is still ok, even in Malay language, he has difficulty explaining to us. And guess what? He told us that the credit card has already been charged the amount, and they cannot give us the discount! What in the world is that??? It's their fault and yet they expect us to not only accept their mistake and be ok with the charges??
At that point, both my wife and me were pissed!!! I told him off. I said we checked and confirmed before we walked in and when we called for the bill, we reminded again. I will not accept this. I told him if he cannot settle this, go get someone who can! He went back to the front counter. Another 10mins passed with no solution, and no one came back to update us the status. I was fuming at this point. I walked over to the front counter and questioned them the status. The F&B Mgr explained that they are trying to solve it. I stood aside and heard him phone called the big sized guy where he was and all. But anyway i called the F&B Mgr aside and told him my whole ordeal and i am very upset with all these. He kept apologising. After waiting up front at the counter for another 10mins, finally they decided to refund the difference in cash. And here comes another joke! They refunded 20% when the correct amount should be 33% for CIMB Visa Infinite! The F&B Mgr clarified with the staff and the staff doubled checked some list in the drawer and confirmed it's 33%. They do not even know their stuff!! The F&B Mgr then said they will send us a complimentary cake to our room. I told them i used to stay in Avillion a few times, but not this trip, and it's not about tje complimentary cake. I don't care about the complimentary. It's about the Service level. Then we walked off, still pissed!

All the waiters/waitresses, including the F&B Mgr needs to be trained! They do not have product knowledge. They have no service standards. They have no professional courtesy.

For a 'supposed' 5-star resort? Totally unacceptable!!

1  Thank DarylWongSauYee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I first stayed in this hotel in 2010 and it was a lovely experience. So in support of domestic tourism, I decided to stay at Avillion PD again this month. Booked 2 water chalets and it was the worst decision ever. Room was not well maintained and dirty, lamp was broken, floor was sandy, and the next morning, we had bug bites all over our bodies. Food was extremely bad. I emailed them but there was no reply. Spend your money elsewhere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

i book my vacation for my family with child and end up with bad experience..i found cockroach in the bedroom..the floor also need to upgrade..many hole and i dont think its safe if my son stay at balcony.. bedsheet also not clean..

Date of stay: September 2020