We requested for early check-in and was duly noted by the Hotel but upon arrival, we were informed that the room was no ready and no promise if we can get our room by 4pm, the standard check-in time. As during Hubby's annual dinner 2 years ago his colleagues only managed to check-in right before dinner time at 7pm, we asked for an indication on the room availability so that we can sort out our young babies. Unfortunately everyone else can check-in except us. After awhile, the Manager sort of "upgraded" us to the water chalet but not to our satisfaction. The room and bed were kinda sandy, the in-room wifi wasn't working throughout the stay and the baby cot requested (during reservation and upon check-in) only came 3 hours later (about 5.30pm) after several phone calls to the house-keeping department. As it was closed to dinner time, our boy didn't manage to have his nap. The mini bar wasn't cold enough, the ice melted and the water leaked out from the mini bar to the floor. Buffet breakfast selection wasn't wide but their waiters & waitress were friendly to serve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lexis Port Dickson is a Balinese inspired resort located along the coastal stretch of Port Dickson, situated near the town of Lukut at a distance of about 2km from Port Dickson. It is easily accessible via the North-South Expressway and is about an hour's drive (100KM) from Kuala Lumpur. Lexis Port Dickson consists of 269 unique seafront resort rooms facing the Straits of Malacca and is managed by Lexis Group Of Hotels & Resorts, an established hotel operator in Malaysia since 1994. Designed in traditional Balinese style, Lexis, Port Dickson is a sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of the city and its accommodation promises ecological comfort. The resort offers food & beverage options at its all day dining restaurant. The Lobby Bar serves an array of cocktails, fresh juices, hot and alcoholic beverages, for those who wish to unwind and rejuvenate their senses. For meetings and conferences, Lexis Port Dickson is well equipped to meet the demands of its discerning clients. Followers of fitness regimes can exercise at the gym as well as take a dip at the swimming pool or sweat it out at the sauna. Lexis Port Dickson is the ultimate getaway for the family as well as honeymooners with state of the art meeting facilities for functions and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Lexis Port Dickson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexis Port Dickson Hotel Port Dickson
- Legend Water Chalets Port Dickson