Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$117
Agoda.com
US$105
Expedia.comUS$117
Hotels.comUS$117
Trip.comUS$110
All reviews water chalet big bathtub tower room buggy service glass panel queen bed sea water relaxing stay public beach water pressure lexis pd premium adults kid
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2022

Literally one of the worst, if not THE WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. The hotel is old and worn out. And it is dirty. Look at the photos to judge it for yourself. Theres dust everywhere, the sheets and duvet feel damp and humid. The floors are so dirty as well. I can still feel it in my skin. I had the most uncomfortable stay and couldn't sleep a wink because I felt so sticky under the sheets.

The staff are unfriendly and unprofessional. On the day I checked out, the elevator malfunctioned. When I asked the staff how do I go up to my room then? What's the solution? No answer. Tried to use the emergency exit (which should be open at all times, if closed, it is a fire hazard) and it was locked. Literally the visitors were stranded downstairs waiting for the lifts, as no solution was provided.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else. Somewhere cheaper and more worth it.
Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 15 August 2022

The hotel has a great view and surroundings.

But their rooms were very disappointed.

The room I was had so many defects and at night the light in the toilet just dropped and thank god it did not break. Else that would have glass on the floor and hurt my mum’s feet.

Wanted to celebrate my friend’s mum birthday. Their room was ok but decoration was so minimum. The picture they give us to choose the decoration is not similar to the picture.

Unfortunately I would not go back.

Room tip: Ask for sea view.
Date of stay: August 2022
Executive Office, General Manager at Lexis Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Dear Maala P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience with us and for choosing Lexis Port Dickson as your preferred hotel of choice. Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings and service deficiencies that you've experienced with us. Rest assured that appropriate improvement measures have been put into place to ensure that such shortfall will not reoccur. We hope to welcome you back in the near future for a better experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2022

Stayed at the premium tower room which has 1 King bed & 1 Queen bed. Easily accommodate 3 adults. The room condition is old which is expected but its clean. Loved the view of the chalets from the hotel. Many food choices outside the hotel, just within 10 mins drive. There is also a public beach called Glory beach, just 2 minutes walk from the hotel which is quite clean & relaxing as its not crowded, unlike other PD beaches, though you can't see the sunset from here.
Cons : Provided only 2 amenities despite in my booking stated for 3 adults. Water pressure at the basin is quite low.

Other than that, I would definitely come back here again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank aska215
Executive Office, General Manager at Lexis Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2022

Dear aska215,

Thank you for choosing Lexis Port Dickson as your preferred hotel during your recent trip to Port Dickson. We appreciate your kind compliments and we are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay throughout. While we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of our strategic location, we are disheartened to learn that we missed the mark in other areas. Rest assured, your observations will be shared with our Department Heads for further enhancements.
Thank you once again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back for another pleasant stay.

Reviewed 7 April 2022 via mobile

The water chalet were dated. Wifi didn’t work and had to request for technician to fix it, other issues including broken kettle, this whole chalet needs refurbishment. We came to visit as 2 families but one of the bedrooms were infested with bed bugs. Made a complaint to the management and was told they couldn’t find any bugs. It was our second night at the resort when this happened, and it was during the night when it got bitten all over. I would discourage anyone going to this resort.

Room tip: Walking distance to beach
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kavleep
Executive Office, General Manager at Lexis Port Dickson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2022

Dear Kavleep,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us as it is essential in our continuous efforts to improve our service standards. We are disappointed to hear that your recent stay was not up to expectations and we would like to extend our most sincere apologies for the frustration this has caused.
Your observations regarding our service shortfalls have been well-noted and will definitely take appropriate remedial action to address the shortcomings so as to enhance our guests' satisfaction.
Once again, thank you for your feedback and look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2022

Stayed Premium Water Chalet. The room condition is bit old and outdated. With big bathtub. The water pressure during shower and bathtub is low and taking long time to fill it. The air cond is cold. Breakfast is a bit below average with lack of choices. Gym is closed. Pool open for 45 mins each person. Buggy service is bit poor although pre order 30mins ago but not reachable to us. Rate 5/10.

Date of stay: March 2022