“A great dive education and experience”
Review of Tioman Dive Centre

Tioman Dive Centre
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Pulau Tioman
More attraction details
Owner description: A dive centre with the personal touch. We will do our upmost to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable day's diving at TDC. we are based in 2 locations; our main dive base is on the beach in Tekek village, and our second, at the Panuba Inn Resort. We cater for experienced divers as well as those who have never dived before. We look forward to seeing you here soon!
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

Tioman Dive Centre or TDC as it's known locally, facilitated my Divemaster course this year. Rosie the owner was very accommodating and extremely knowledgable - a great resource and support on the course and responded straight away to all my communications. She runs a tight ship of efficient diving and dive instructors.

A steady stream of dive courses meant I was always involved with my instructor Mandy who facilitated me learning the ropes in her awesome
fun & unique way. Very professional! Safety was paramount and I learnt so much about facilitating safe diving as a Divemaster.

I would recommend them if you want a small, team efficient, personalised, immersion into Divemaster as you will be involved in all aspects of being a DM and very hands on, with lots of customer contact (and a lot of fun!)

TiomanDiveCentre, Owner at Tioman Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2015

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your lovely review of your experience with Tioman Dive Centre.

We are happy to hear that you got a lot out of your experience and hopefully we will see you for some diving or perhaps some guiding in the next season!

All the best for your future plans and thanks again for taking the time to write a review of your time at TDC.

All the best,
TDC

Reviewed 25 October 2015

We were really impressed with everything about TDC. Equipment was good, staff were really friendly and helpful, trips were well organised without being overly regimented and the diving was also great. Really appreciated the way the staff catered for more experienced divers as well as those who were just starting. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

Small group sizes on dive boats. Equipment is in good condition. Friendly, experienced & knowledgeable staff. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Excellent staff - patient, professional & caring. Small groups on dive boats; not crowded like Ko Tao, Thailand. A few smokers around the dive shop, which I find annoying, but smokers are at most shops I've been to. A great island & dive shop for divers of all levels. When I was there, students were doing their first dives, customers with years of diving were back for more diving with TDC. Definitely the best shop of the 7 that I've gone diving with. Highly recommend TDC.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

it is great to dive with TDC. Romina our dive master is friendly, helpful. we stayed at Panuba side, which is more secluded and quiet than the other TDC at Swiss Cottage. and also getting on off the boat is through a wooden jetty. it saves you the hardwork of getting back to hotel on the sandy beach, which is very tiring after some dives :) must try their night dive as Panuba house reef is beaming with many "activities"