“Great diving center!!”
Review of Tioman Dive Centre

Tioman Dive Centre
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Pulau Tioman
More attraction details
Owner description: A dive centre with the personal touch. We will do our upmost to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable day's diving at TDC. we are based in 2 locations; our main dive base is on the beach in Tekek village, and our second, at the Panuba Inn Resort. We cater for experienced divers as well as those who have never dived before. We look forward to seeing you here soon!
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I took my AOWD certification there and there's absolutely nothing to complain. Staff is very friendly and instructors are well prepared. It's right by the beach and cozy, which makes things simple and easy. The house reefs are great, Definetely will come back.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Lovely scuba walk and coral snorkeling experience,very competent,experienced and friendly staff.!! We had a chance to see the coral reef protection project ship visit the island!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

In June 2014 I had the great pleasure of taking a Padi Open Water course with both my children at the Tioman Dive Centre at Panuba Inn. Our instructor was Claire, and what an amazing teacher, she was. Friendly, thorough, responsible and with great empathy. My daughter had trouble equalizing, and Claire did everything to help her, even contacted the boss Rosie to get more suggestions and succeeded! We all look back with great respect for this great teacher and her boss.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

My wive and i stayed at panuba from 10th to 15th Feb and I decided to do a refresher course at TDC as it's located at the resort. The instructor was Mr. patrick n he was very professional. I Had a personal one on one lessons which is great cause I haven't dive for a very long time. The lessons r direct n easy to understand. This also help convince my wive to do a demo dive which introduce non divers to scuba diving. With patrick helpfull instruction and Eva which is Patrick partner skillful persuasion, my wife decided to continue with the discover dive program. Which let's non diver dive with the help of instructor. After a brief explanation and a very good instructions, my wive manage to do the program with Eva by her side All the way. She managed to dive at a depth of 10m for about 42m, which is very good for a non diver n a first timer too. Thanks to both of the instructor, because of them we had a fantastic time. For sure we will come back again. N hopefully my wive will take her certification then.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

First time experience with diving and it was awesome. My husband and I just completed our open water course with Tioman Dive Centre and I don't think we could have gone to a better place than here! First, Rosie, the owner, was very helpful guiding us through the booking process, how to get there from Singapore, accommodation and the schedule of the course. We chose the online method to complete all the theory essentials because we could only use 3 days for the course.

Once we got to Tioman island, everything was smooth. We were staying in the same resort than the diving center so logistics were very easy. The season just started and it was just the two of us with our skilled, friendly and patient instructor Eva. She soon had us comfortable and happy under the water and I have to admit I was not an easy student.

Top-notch equipment and great dives. The visibility was not the best because the rainy season is not over yet and still Eva found one of my favourites: a beautiful turtle!

Eva's partner, Patrick, was also very friendly and knowledgable and came with us in one of the dives. It felt like hanging out with friends and not just instructors. Plus they speak English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Czech. Couldn't recommend these guys enough!