“Excellent Dive Centre 6/6 stars”
Review of Tioman Dive Centre

Tioman Dive Centre
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in Pulau Tioman
More attraction details
Owner description: A dive centre with the personal touch. We will do our upmost to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable day's diving at TDC. we are based in 2 locations; our main dive base is on the beach in Tekek village, and our second, at the Panuba Inn Resort. We cater for experienced divers as well as those who have never dived before. We look forward to seeing you here soon!
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Well ... here we are ... my review on Tioman Dive Centre.

What can i say - i did my Padi Open Water Dive Course there and here i am back again for my Advanced Open Water Dive Course.

TDC is truly a professional dive centre. If you're looking for a dive centre, trust me on this - go to TDC! The crew there is very professional, and everyone is like family there! The environment is so friendly and happy! Most importantly, its clean and the dive equipments are in great condition. Google Tioman Dive Centre, their prices are all on their website, write an email to Rosie (the boss) and she is always so ever ready to help and guide you there.

Highly and strongly recommended. Miss and love everyone at TDC :) can't wait to go back!

RosieCotton85, General Manager at Tioman Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Hi Serene P,

What a great review.
It is great to hear you had this enjoyable experience at the dive centre and with all the staff here.
So there is only one question... When is your next trip? :)

All the best and Many Happy Bubbles to you all.

The Team at TDC

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Attended my open water dive certification there. Our visit was end of the month and nearing the monsoon season. We were a group of newbies and were relative slow in Understanding and executing what was practiced and learned. But staffs was really patient with us. Half way through the course, we were pre empt that we might not be able to complete our course and attained our certification by 1 of the staffs. But upon further discussion and some arrangement by their team, a swap of instructor was made to cater to us. And with her very warm guide and patience , my friends and i managed to successfully complete our course on time. Really grateful to all of them !
Highly recommended for their flexibility and understanding of fellow students.

English speaking course and are Australian run company.

Hi msnuli,

Thank you so much for this great review for TDC.
We do always try to be as flexible as possible, and I am so glad that we could make it work for you and your friends. It's good to hear that everyone went away happy in the end :).
We certainly do understand that different people need different teaching styles and I'm glad that we could accommodate you and your friends.
Hopefully we will be able to get you diving again in the future.

Thanks again, from the team at TDC

Reviewed 13 April 2016

I took my AOWD certification there and there's absolutely nothing to complain. Staff is very friendly and instructors are well prepared. It's right by the beach and cozy, which makes things simple and easy. The house reefs are great, Definetely will come back.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Lovely scuba walk and coral snorkeling experience,very competent,experienced and friendly staff.!! We had a chance to see the coral reef protection project ship visit the island!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

In June 2014 I had the great pleasure of taking a Padi Open Water course with both my children at the Tioman Dive Centre at Panuba Inn. Our instructor was Claire, and what an amazing teacher, she was. Friendly, thorough, responsible and with great empathy. My daughter had trouble equalizing, and Claire did everything to help her, even contacted the boss Rosie to get more suggestions and succeeded! We all look back with great respect for this great teacher and her boss.