Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
"Diving is fun"

My girl friend and I has completed for openwater and advanced course in TDC. It was really really... read more

Reviewed 3 November 2018
SSangQal
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Thanks to TDC for looking after us on our dives

Small, welcoming, well-run dive shop. Equipment in good condition, clear briefing sessions... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
ReviewLover
via mobile

All reviews swiss cottage dive centre great diving an excellent teacher great staff great experience step by step padi open water course small group friendly atmosphere experience diving in great condition thank you so much underwater life four days berjaya resort a lot of fun
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Attended my open water dive certification there. Our visit was end of the month and nearing the monsoon season. We were a group of newbies and were relative slow in Understanding and executing what was practiced and learned. But staffs was really patient with us. Half way through the course, we were pre empt that we might not be able to complete our course and attained our certification by 1 of the staffs. But upon further discussion and some arrangement by their team, a swap of instructor was made to cater to us. And with her very warm guide and patience , my friends and i managed to successfully complete our course on time. Really grateful to all of them !
Highly recommended for their flexibility and understanding of fellow students.

English speaking course and are Australian run company.

RosieCotton85, General Manager at Tioman Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Hi msnuli,

Thank you so much for this great review for TDC.
We do always try to be as flexible as possible, and I am so glad that we could make it work for you and your friends. It's good to hear that everyone went away happy in the end :).
We certainly do understand that different people need different teaching styles and I'm glad that we could accommodate you and your friends.
Hopefully we will be able to get you diving again in the future.

Thanks again, from the team at TDC

Reviewed 13 April 2016

I took my AOWD certification there and there's absolutely nothing to complain. Staff is very friendly and instructors are well prepared. It's right by the beach and cozy, which makes things simple and easy. The house reefs are great, Definetely will come back.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Lovely scuba walk and coral snorkeling experience,very competent,experienced and friendly staff.!! We had a chance to see the coral reef protection project ship visit the island!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

In June 2014 I had the great pleasure of taking a Padi Open Water course with both my children at the Tioman Dive Centre at Panuba Inn. Our instructor was Claire, and what an amazing teacher, she was. Friendly, thorough, responsible and with great empathy. My daughter had trouble equalizing, and Claire did everything to help her, even contacted the boss Rosie to get more suggestions and succeeded! We all look back with great respect for this great teacher and her boss.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

My wive and i stayed at panuba from 10th to 15th Feb and I decided to do a refresher course at TDC as it's located at the resort. The instructor was Mr. patrick n he was very professional. I Had a personal one on one lessons which is great cause I haven't dive for a very long time. The lessons r direct n easy to understand. This also help convince my wive to do a demo dive which introduce non divers to scuba diving. With patrick helpfull instruction and Eva which is Patrick partner skillful persuasion, my wife decided to continue with the discover dive program. Which let's non diver dive with the help of instructor. After a brief explanation and a very good instructions, my wive manage to do the program with Eva by her side All the way. She managed to dive at a depth of 10m for about 42m, which is very good for a non diver n a first timer too. Thanks to both of the instructor, because of them we had a fantastic time. For sure we will come back again. N hopefully my wive will take her certification then.