“A Great Experience”
Review of Tioman Dive Centre

Tioman Dive Centre
Ranked #2 of 19 Tours in Pulau Tioman
More attraction details
Owner description: A dive centre with the personal touch. We will do our upmost to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable day's diving at TDC. we are based in 2 locations; our main dive base is on the beach in Tekek village, and our second, at the Panuba Inn Resort. We cater for experienced divers as well as those who have never dived before. We look forward to seeing you here soon!
“A Great Experience”
Reviewed 1 week ago

Really enjoyed doing my PADI Open Water Certification at Tioman Dive Centre.

The staff is really nice, the equipment is in good condition and the location is beautiful.

Our instructor, Prabu, was very patient. He answered ALL of our questions and made us feel safe throughout the 4-day course. The best part is that groups are kept small, which ensures a safe and enjoyable experience. In my case, we were just two (my friend and I), and the instructor. It was perfect!

I would recommend this place to anyone interested in completing their Open Water certification on Pulau Tioman.

Thanks TDC!

Visited April 2017

• Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
“No regrets!”
Reviewed 1 week ago

Did my open water diving course with my girlfriend over 3 days.
Our instructor, Marlies was really good at teaching 2 complete noobs how to dive from scratch.
She was patient, kind and reassuring when bringing us through the various drills and exercises although she was firm and strict with her standards, while being immensely knowledgeable about the reefs around the area and the marine life native to the region.
We definitely enjoyed ourselves throughout the course and recommend TDC!

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Great experience getting our PADI open water certification”
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you're looking for a great and affordable diving school to get your open water certification, TDC is the place for you.

My friend and I spent 4 days there and enjoyed our experience very much.

Our instructor, Prabu, was knowledgeable, patient and had a good sense of humour. He also made us feel safe at all times, which is crucial.

The whole team there is wonderful and caring. The equipment is in good shape and dives are well organized.

If I had to mention one thing to improve, it would be the payment options. It's either cash (local currency) or PayPal with a 15% fee.

Thanks for everything!

“Family diving”
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a very good time diving at TDC. The team is very professional and friendly. My elder son did pass his Advanced Open Water exam and we did some great dives with my two sons. I recommend warmly this dive centre. Special thanks to Prabu, Tony and Kay!
We will definitely come back
Joel, Leo and Noe, french family from Singapore

Louisville, Kentucky
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Finished my Scuba Open water certification here! My teacher was Prabu, and he was great! He was super informative and patient, TDC really makes sure you have your skills down and that you are prepared to be a diver. The dives I did were also absolutely beautiful, there is so much to see around Tioman. The class and the dives were very affordable, and I was lucky to go with such a great company