43 of us in a group plan to have a joyful family trip at Tioman, Paya Beach Resort last 2 week.
Disappointedly, we got a nightmare there.
1. Poor cleanliness for the chalet room and swimming pool
2. impolite staff treatment upon received feedback from us
3. Unhygienic food served and caused 80% of us experience diarrhea
To those who plan to go there, pls consider twice.
Else, u will definitely REGRET!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to one of the world’s oldest mangrove swamps and the Tropical Rain Forest, this Beach Front Resort also boasts having a spectacular House Coral reef. Paya Beach Spa & Dive Resort is the perfect getaway on the Tioman Island, the infamous volcanic island covered in rainforest, white sands, turquoise water, and unforgettable experiences. Paya Beach Spa & Dive Resort is ideal for visitors who seek to enjoy the nature’s gift, nestled in a secluded beach with rooms overlooking South China Sea. The wide range of facilities at the hotel includes spa, outdoor pool, beach bar, Grill, conference and meeting rooms, restaurant, and PADI Dive Centre. Moreover, fishing, Snorkeling and Ecological trekking tours of the Mangrove Swamp and the Rain Forest can be arranged at the Activities Centre. Restaurant and Grill is driven by a passionate Executive Chef with the team who create the works of gastronomic art in the only open kitchen in Tioman Island. Paya Beach Spa & Dive Resort invites all visitors to come and experience the unforgettable experience of picturesque view of the sea from our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Paya Beach Spa and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paya Beach Hotel Pulau Tioman
- Paya Beach Pulau Tioman