Had a great stay in this resort during 15 mar to 19 mar, the room we stayed was room 107, the hot water in shower room is not functioning well. The room is not air con room but not an issue because very windy at night and don't feel hot at all.
The food is average, the best part of the resort is you can do day dive unlimited at their resort with no extra cost. Night night require additional Rm21.10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sipadan Water Village is a resort built entirely over the water on stilts. In its design, Sipadan Water Village has achieved near utopia in its layout, splendid water cottage accommodations with flowered sidewalks, wonderfully prepared Asian and Continental cuisine, and impeccable and personable service! The dive program is comparable to none as everyone at Sipadan Water Village has an attitude and passion for what the sea has to offer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sipadan Water Village Hotel Pulau Sipadan
- Sipadan Water Village Pulau
- Sipadan Water Village Resort Pulau Sipadan, Malaysia - Sabah