Lowest prices for your stay
US$18
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Expedia.comUS$17
Trip.comUS$16
TravelocityUS$17
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I stayed 2 nights at Central hotel. It is a budget hotel so you pay for what you get. Good air conditionning and clean bed and bathroom. No beadbugs. When I arrived, there was no toilet paper in the bathroom so I asked for it, and they gave me some. Wi-fi is not working on the floors so you need to go to the first floor. My room was smelling terribly musty. I walked in the city, and for an extra 10 ringgit, I found 1 or 2 beautiful boutique-hotels. It was ok for 2 nights but would'nt recommand because you can find a better hotel for almost the same price

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The relatively comfortable bed and air conditioning is all this place has going for it... yes it was cheap but the bathroom was disgusting and smelly, carpets filthy and stained and generally dingy. Staff pleasant enough but simply would not stay again. Wifi didn't work in the room, slow at best in the lobby.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Hot and cold shower. The front desk staff is nice. Aircon is very cold even thou we already set it up to 24 C. The room smells something like a plastic cover. The crt tv is already malfunctioning. There's wifi but NO internet connection.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Perfect location downtown Sandakan. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Rooms are basic but they have all you need and it's reasonably well mantained. I slept there for 3 nights in an AC queen bed room w bathroom.
Really worth it for the price.

They didn't clean my room (not that I needed to or asked but in my opinion they should ask if you want them to clean, replace the water bottles, etc), and the WiFi didn't work (but to be fair they told me before I booked and data packages are very affordable in Malaysia and work well in that location)

I will stay with them again without a doubt.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Basic accommodation if you're on a budget and only plan on staying a few nights.

The AC in our first room didn't work so they quickly changed our room which was comfortable and clean. Only issue is that the wifi is terrible, it barely worked even in the lobby

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple