Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$10
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Best clean beautiful city.full greenery .rain forest. Chinese people very calm and quite city. Beautyful people.in city lot of constuction work going on all the new buildings well planned. Very good Australian university also.most of the men not working I think but ladies doing all kind .Best good night life too.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2016

This is like a brand new hotel and seems to be under new management. I stayed here before when it was under a different name and management. The new management seems to be more professional. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Everything is brand new which is a good change from the old hotel. I like the fact that they provide a safe in the room. The bed was comfy so I had a good night sleep.
The location was great too. Just a short walk to the main shopping mail.

Date of stay: July 2016