All reviewschinese restauranttwo nightsair conwalking distancecounterlinensdryersofadesk
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Staying for a night on 30-01-2018 , Room size is huge with a working desk and a sitting area sofa , Air con is cold , WIFI is strong , Shower room is good , Design may be Overall I have a great stay for a night , Will definitely come back to stay here again

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Absolutely great value for money. For a budget price you get a very spacious room with a sitting corner. All amenities needed are available and working but very outdated. The hotel is clearly old but maintenance is being kept up on acceptable standards for this price range. I will surely return

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2018

The staff warmly welcome us. The hotel is a strategic one as its close to malls and establishment. Bed is comfortable and has spacious room. Will consider staying again to this place when I come back to Miri.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Three of us stayed here a few weeks ago and we must say that it served its purpose more than adequately. We only stayed for 2 nights but enjoyed them both. It turns out that the Chinese restaurant adjacent to the lobby, which was also the breakfast room. is also a bar where you can enjoy a few well earned refreshments after a busy day. This was a pleasant change from other more, 'non friendly with alcohol' options.

Great options for breakfast with an 'egg chef' on duty to cook them or omelettes how you like them.

Definitely a cost effective and not so bad way to experience Miri.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Not a place I would consider staying all day in for a rest. There are no non-smoking rooms under Standard category, which means I had the pleasure of dealing with a smoking room. My bathroom had mould in it from the walls to the shower head, which honestly made me think twice about even wanting to take a shower in the first place.

Also, don't bank on the fact that they'll provide toothbrushes or toothpaste - you have to pay for that. As for soap and shampoo, there's a bottle of conditioner shampoo and 2 bars of hand soap, one of which is meant for a shower with. Luckily I spent most of my time outside of the room and only had to put up with it for the two nights I was there.

Just be prepared, travel-sized bottles for soap, shampoo and travel packs for toothpaste and a toothbrush are worth considering.

Room Tip: Pay a bit more to get a non-smoking room if you really need it.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business