Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
Trip.com
US$34
Agoda.com
US$33
Free cancellation until 13/07/22
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2021

Situated in the heart of the city, Imperial Hotel is an ideal auberge for you to get around the city. Shopping complexes are easily accessible as they are within the walking distance. If your legs are sore or tired, hire a grab car instead. The fare is quite reasonable.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ridley Chen, Other at Imperial Hotel Miri, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2022

Dear DenisToh,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure having you, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to welcoming you back again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 7 January 2021

I was not staying at the hotel but went to the hotel for my wife's birthday dinner. I ordered Lamb Shank which was dry. My wife ordered Herbal Barramundi Fish and my daughter ordered Grilled Barramundi Fish. Both order came late (I had finished my food). We were only then told that the kitchen cannot serve the Herbal Barramundi Fish which my wife ordered. They replaced it with Grilled Barramundi Fish without asking us. As a whole, the mashed potatoes were cold, lamb shank was dry, food was very slow, food was changed without asking customer, A BAD NIGHT IT TURNED OUT TO BE!!!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Mr. Fadillah63,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for your experience at our Imperial Restaurant. Your experience certainly does not reflect our service standards as we strive to provide all our guests with exceptional quality, value and service. The incident was reported to Management and we have taken corrective measures to ensure it does not happen again. Again, my apologies for not meeting your expectations on a special occasion and we hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you again, with a more positive and memorable outcome.

Reviewed 20 August 2020

This time i had the opportunity to check into old wing. The in room looks although slightly 90s but everything works fine. Cool air cond, firm mattress, very large living space, bright tall windows. Took the lift straight down to hypermarket level, very convenient. Room service taste quite good to me...except for the breakfast. Lunch & dinner was okay.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank Ayla_Kosmonova
Ridley Chen, General Manager at Imperial Hotel Miri, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2020

Dear Ayla_Kosmonova,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and despite the outdated, decor, the room was still acceptable to you. There were plans to renovated our hotel rooms this year but unfortunately, due to the pandemic, we have had to postponed those plans. In the meantime, we will focus on customer service and making the best of the current situation. Our F & B have also had to compromise and your positive comment on lunch and dinner is noted. I will look into ways to ensure our breakfast service and quality is improved.

I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future, and please do not hesitate to contact me should I be of any assistance on your return. Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Can you atleast do another aircond controller near the bed area. It will be an ease for guests to change the temperature. Its pretty tiresome to get up and walk to the controller to change temperature if its too cold or hot when lie down on the bed. I booked through agoda and request a lot such as high floor room, bath tub, sea view. Im surprised that they actually gave what i requested. Its a good stay. The toilet was clean.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Clement Chin, Sales at Imperial Hotel Miri, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Dear lessvitamingurl,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that your requests were met. We always strive to make our guests feel at home when they stay with us and to ensure such is the case, we will do our best to meet your requests and expectations. Your comment regarding the air condition is noted, our rooms are set up based on 4 star hotel standards, hence all lighting and air conditioning controls are located at the door. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you again for staying with us, we look forward to serving you again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Comfortable and relax stay with clean and tidy room despite wide range of superb breakfast. Staff are friendly and helpful attentive. Facilities like swimming pool and gymnastics is part of the thing must try.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Clement Chin, General Manager at Imperial Hotel Miri, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear simonbjn72,

Thank you for choosing Imperial Hotel Miri. I am glad you had a pleasant stay with us and that our breakfast and facilities were up to your expectations. I also appreciate you taking the time to leave us with such a positive review and the comments about staff friendliness and attentiveness will be conveyed to them. Thank you again for staying with us, we look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great weekend!