Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
SAVE US$71
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
SnaptravelUS$46
Trip.comUS$72
All reviews miri airport vending machine walking distance from airport swimming pool lovely hotel living room pleasant stay hammocks shuttle facilities sauna loungers foods tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

I spent 4 nights here.
Location was very close to the Miri airport but the noise wasn't a problem.
I had an apartment as I wanted my own cooking facilities.
My apartment was lovely.
Very modern.
A microwave would have been helpful in the kitchen.
The lounge was nice & spacious with a TV.
The bed was very comfy with good linens.
The bathroom was very good.
Having my own washing machine in the apartment was very helpful as I had just returned from a hard visit to a remote longhouse.
There was a tumble drier near the pool area which was helpful.
There was a swimming pool & gym & nice comfy loungers around the area.
I had a hire car so on site parking was helpful.
I was happy with the value for money of my stay.
I'm happy to recommend.

Date of stay: February 2020
Jinhold Marketing, Marketing at Jinhold Hotel & Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review and we are grateful for your appreciation of our services and facilities. Our hotel values out guest satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our guests. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 December 2019

Just walking distance from Miri airport, this hotel is a real gem. The rooms are well-designed and well-lit (most hotel rooms are too dim for me), complete with ceiling fan so we could just open the window and enjoy natural air; and we loved the breakfast place with its high ceilings and good spread.

Staff too are very nice; and special kudos to bell-boy/shuttle van driver Charles Ta. He was so nice and helpful (we were carrying a fair amount of baggage + two kids) - even getting us trolleys at the airport and, after all that, he graciously declined my tip saying he was just happy to do his job well.

I hope the hotel management is reading this - please do compliment him.

Date of stay: December 2019
JinholdHotelMiri, Public Relations Manager at Jinhold Hotel & Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with us. We are beyond thrilled to received such wonderful compliments and we are grateful for your appreciation of our services and facilities. We will certainly convey your compliments to the staff mentioned. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

It was an unplanned overnight stay at this apartment. The hotel reception (by the name of Haina) who received us was very accommodating and professional in delivering her services. Well done Haina - I would give you a rating of 10 or even above for the service you gave us.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
JinholdHotelMiri, Public Relations Manager at Jinhold Hotel & Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2019

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your recent stay experience. We will certainly convey you compliments to the staffs mentioned. It would be a pleasure to have you visit us again and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Experience the Difference with Jinhold.

Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

First we got checked into room 608, it is pretty noisy when the heavy rain and heavy winds starts coming in the middle of the night. The window shuttles are not air tight, so the whole night was like orchestra in the room. We requested for a room change at 5am. Next to us, the family with two kids are screaming starting at 6am. I read that the hotel comes with sound proof. We can even hear what are they talking over the phone! What sort of sound proof is that?

Breakfast is just so-so, pineapples was served old. Had to spit it out right after the first bite. Such big restaurant with only 1 staff working. When we asked for the eggs, got an unfriendly replies.

I guess the pros are the location which is near to the airport, the building is quite new. Clean interior too. Modern looking activities area.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JinholdHotelMiri, Public Relations Manager at Jinhold Hotel & Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Jinhold Hotel & Serviced Apartment, & thank you for your insightful feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience with us.The window shuttles might not be locked properly, resulting to the said incident.It is usually locked manually for our guest safety purposes, and perhaps in this rare circumstances, that the shuttles are not being properly attended to.

We will definitely look into the highlighted matter, and will continue to strive to put forward the best experience, in Jinhold.

We apologize once again, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Perfect location, just against the Miri airport. Walking distance from airport, very nice rooms -only single layer windows as everywhere has- friendly personnel. If you have connection flight or only a day trip, and looking for peaceful place -not intend for luxury-, it is just a perfect hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
JinholdHotelMiri, Public Relations Manager at Jinhold Hotel & Serviced Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your stay experience. We are indeed located within walking distance from the airport and we also provide complimentary airport transfer for our guest’s safety and convenience. It would be a pleasure to have you visit us again and we look forward to welcoming you back.