Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
US$55
Agoda.com
US$33
Hotels.comUS$55
PricelineUS$38
TravelocityUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

The room was sub-standard. The air conditioning felt like only fan mode despite full blast, few missing items such as tea spoon, tissue, room smelt unpleasant. The room required polishing especially toilet. The hotel should allocate hotel guests car park at basement because very difficult to get one during weekends.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

We tried the weekend buffet dinner on a Friday night on level 17 and were very happy with the food and service.
The outstanding dishes on the buffet line were the beef brisket with hot pepper sauce. Not only was the pepper sauce hot in the sense of spicy but also served at the right temperature.
The salmon carving and salad selection was very good as well. The highlight for me was the roast leg of lamb carving with raisin rice.
An excellent creme brulee and cheese cake among other desserts rounded off the meal.
At RM 58.00 per person the price was very reasonable.
The only drawback were a group of screaming kids which were not reigned in by their parents nor staff. However, this is a typical byproduct of the weekend Brunei crowd.
Overall, we still had a most enjoyable meal.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank borneo88
Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

It’s a strategically located hotel in the heart of Miri, but when I got into my room, and start to turn on all the lights I got a shock to see the room so dark! Referring to the last two photos, that was my first room with maximum lighting and the first two photos were from the room given to me after I complained. I was here on business and there was no way I could work in the dark. No study lamp, and my new room was brighter but the study lamp didn’t work. I could live with it and it was late at night so I didn’t ask for another room change. Room is clean and spacious but the curtains can be a bit faulty and the hooks can fall off easily.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

My stay is excellent & enjoyable.
The room is spacious, very clean & beautiful. Our room is overlooking the sea & the sunset view is fantastic. The staffs are friendly & helpful. Room wifi is good & easily connected.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019

Went to Miri for a business trip.
Booked the hotel because its connected to the mall, thinking its easy to got food and stuff and I was right.
Miri town is not that big anyway, the hotel is in the center area.
Near to the hotel is a cultural shop where you can buy souvenir..

Date of stay: June 2019