Lowest prices for your stay
US$18
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
Hotels.comUS$18
PricelineUS$17
TravelocityUS$18
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2015

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I like to go to Miri, Malaysia in every month. Then, I also like to book online by Agoda .com to book the room type “Deluxe “ at MIRI hotel. But I fell that when I arrived there the receptionist gave me the different type of room, which is lower cost with some reason the deluxe rooms were already full or used. For example my last trip on 14 March 15, they gave me to room 448, which was unclean as the room the deluxe I used to stay before, then they changed me to another room, was not Deluxe type, has only one queen bed, suppose the Deluxe room has one queen bed and one single bed with clean condition. Please kindly find the way to improve the service condition as I usually trust the service of Agoda.

If the room was not available so, please kindly update to the Agoda, rather gave me the different room type. I just book about 3hours before my arrival the hotel.

I like to use Agoda service to book to avoid the complicated deposit system that I had experience with the hotel last time, when I checked out, it supposed the receptionist gave me back my deposit shortly after they checked my room. But it was keep me longer and did not tell me anything about my deposited , when I asked her to give me my deposit she gave me blank paper to sing, but I refused to do so. After that she told me to wait for printing.
It was not the appropriate way that she should keep me longer without telling me after the room confirming.

Anyway, all my previously staying before that time I did not find out I had difficulty of my withdrawal deposit during my check out from the hotel.

Yours Sincerely,

Sorya

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank sorya p
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights for business trip. Room available for early check in. Counter staff's polite and helpful. Room big but bathroom light not enough. No drinking water provided. Hair dryer can borrow from counter with no deposit needed. Suitable for family trip as room is big with 1 queen and 1 single cost only RM120 with breakfast.
Shower warm water no problems. A bit noisy can hear next door sound. A distance to nearby shopping mall. No convience shop, many food stalls just opposite Hotel and seafood beside Hotel. Bedroom clean but towels quite old.
If no other choice shall stay again but look forward to see their improvement on the bathroom.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2013

A clean bed and hot shower. All you need for a weekend in Miri or transit to/from the airport. The parking is not covered but my car was fine for 1 night.
I stayed for 1 night before an early flight. Easy to find and I would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TravellingAfrican
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for only one night as a transit before we heading to Singapore. We paid roughly BND$40 and its worth it. Front Desk Staff were helpful. Room is clean and wifinis good to connect with your love ones at home.

Recommended for backpackers as well and its only 10mins away from the airport. Very convenience for shopping and food as well.

Date of stay: April 2013
2  Thank Fazillah J
Reviewed 4 March 2013

This hotel is fairly cheap and in a good location, however they play very annoying elevator music in the corridors almost all day long. The rooms have air-con and wi-fi. The breakfast at the hotel wasn't great, but there are some fantastic restaurants nearby. As for Miri itself, there’s not much to do. It’s really just a base for traveling to Mulu, so if you’re pressed for time don’t bother stopping over.

Date of stay: February 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple