See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

The room is quite comfy. But when i check the bedsheet, there's a hole. (some idiot left it there with a cigarette). I know it's small, but lucky you, I'm not whining for small stuff like that (but some may). Still that's dirty though. Then, checking again under the bed there's used cotton bud (yes, USED cotton bud, damn that person's ear is dirty, yellowish af lel). I'm like uh did they clean this place? Then, i checked the jug and two glasses provided because i want to fill the jug with water from the dispenser. I filled the jug. But i changed my mind when i want to drink since the glasses are too dirty to be used by me and my father. Even after i clean those glasses i still can't bring myself up to use it (lel). We end up buying mineral water instead and have a drink somewhere else.
Nevertheless, the toilet is quite clean. But no soap/shampoo provided. They did provide body shampoo though. There are 2 shower foam and shampoo dispenser and...guess what? They're empty lel. Guess you should bring it by your own eh? I'm giving you good stars because the price is quite reasonable i guess. Still, there's room for improvement. Yours sincerely, a regular guy from Bintulu.\( ̄▽ ̄)/

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

The place is quiet new, cheapest double room is 60rm with a nice toilet and good A/C but not windows, TV (just 2 channels) and Free hot & cold water dispeanser in each floor. Friendly staff at the reception. Nothing to complain. Good job guys!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2015

[My review here is copied from my review via agoda] Last visit on February 22, 2015 for 1 night of stay.

[Coz' of the delay in writing this review, so I can't remember exactly the room no.] Anyway, stayed for just "1" night (One Queen + One Single Bed).

Given key to Room; we arrived at appro. 2.30pm to find that our room is not yet clean; hair + pile of dust + bits of paper on the floor, also in the bathroom & the dust left on the small desk is thick enough to write words with a finger.

I spoke nicely to one of the housekeeping asking if she could assist to clean up the room while we take our leave and return back at 5pm (we wanted to give her enuf time). She agreed & informed her other colleague to clean up our room instead. Unfortunately, we could hear her colleague replied to her saying "Considered clean already, it's not like the room costs a grand" in Bahasa. We do not want to argue etc. so pretend not to hear it.

When we returned at 5pm+, the room is clean; however sadly to say, the toilet flush is not working yet water is dripping from the side of the toilet bowl. Immediately, I went to the counter and the receptionist was nice and courterous enough to apologize and change our room instead (just few rooms apart).

Everything was fine in that room; spacious room, clean room, comfort room, clean bathroom, nice wifi, a working aircon BUT till we sleep on the bed during midnight. Both my parents and I can practically feel the springs poking us from inside the bed.
Ughhh!! That night's sleep was very unpleasant, sadly to say.

The room price for 3 adults stay in a room with 1 queen bed and 1 single bed is just average of rest of the inns, I woulda say.

Room Tip: check the bed(s) before confirming your stay in room
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Missha L
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Inexpensive Accom, nothing to flash, but rooms clean n tidy, flat screen in each room, so something to watch late at night. As long as you are prepared to get out n visit local areas and not remain in your room beyond sleeping then it's good value for money, staff here better n more polite, helpful than in some of the fancier places i've stayed, If you are unlucky enough to get a room close to the Karokee place then it is a pain.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TravellinGavin
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Room was ok in the centre of the town but till 2 am there was extremly loud music from karaoke next door. Despite our complain, hotel stuff didint do enything. So we had sleepless night. Room was clean.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple