Lowest prices for your stay
US$35
Free cancellation until 13/07/22
Hotels.comUS$37
TravelocityUS$37
PricelineUS$43
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Chose this hotel because we were about to go shopping at Servay which was very convenience to us as we only have to go next to the hotel. For an old hotel, the place was okay. The breakfast was nice. Thanks a lot!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2019

As requested room nearer to elevator for elderly assigned. A pleasant and blissful stay. Eatery, shops, malls, museum are around the city. It is convenient to use the Grab service available, if you have planned the itinerary.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kennyisegg
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

When I asked for a second key card at the front desk
The guy just kept silent and started checking my record on the computer (didn’t say a word)
How rude ... then he said you cannot loose the card you have to return it
As if I don’t know but then again it’s a room for two I need two cards !!!!
Just rude

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank AishahMoors
Reviewed 9 June 2019

The hotel is located at the main street leading into Miri and has shopping and restaurants nearby. Staff was friendly, the room was spacious and clean. Breakfast could be improved, the coffee was cold! Good hotel for one or two nights.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Cyprusguy
Reviewed 4 May 2019 via mobile

I have always been a regular of Pullman but decided to try a different hotel this trip. The moment I checked in, I regretted choosing this hotel. First impression I got was that this hotel is ancient! It is in need of an urgent renovation. The room feels ancient and buttons in the room creak! The hotel being so near to the main road means I can literally hear every car driving past. For this reason, I do not have peace and tranquillity staying here. Quality of service was just mediocre. I will not recommend this hotel to others and suggest to pay a little more for better quality hotels. This stay strongly reinforces my perception that Pullman is still the best in Miri. It is worth paying extra for it!

Date of stay: May 2019