Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$14
TravelocityUS$14
Agoda.comUS$16
FindHotelUS$14
Orbitz.comUS$14
TripadvisorUS$14
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2016

I stayed 2 nights in a single room with window. The room is big enough for 2 bags, not cramped, and well organized though basic. It's clean and comfortable. The shower is hot and well working. Because O asked for a room with windows, my room was on the road side so on the weekends can be a little bit noisy because of the many restaurants opened until the morning. They also own the ground floor restaurant that I didn't try but seems very nice; for that reason sometimes can be difficult to receive informations from the staff 'cause they are busy preparing and serving foods, but anyway they tried their best. What I can complain is only about the wifi: I couldn't get it inside my room, right outside it works quite good. They offered me to change room but I can't stay in a room without window, so I preferred to not change. Finally it's a good value for money. The area is really full of restaurant ant there are 3 convenience stores, its also not very far from Miri city centre and the bus station to move to other destinations is quite close.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2015

The Miri Budget Inn offers fairly clean and inexpensive rooms in the Pelita Centre area just east of the Miri City Fan park. The rooms are tiny to the point of being claustrophobic, although there are some rooms that are actually bigger. The amenities are basic but the beds actually quite comfortable, as goes also with the bedding. Wifi and AC work very well, and the bathrooms are functional. Rooms are relatively clean, although not immaculate. Rooms in this establishment are a better deal than what would be found in the town centre for a comparable price, but then you are also somewhat further away.

Room tip: I found room 2 at the end of the corridor to be larger and hence more comfortable, and also quieter than the rooms in the main corridor.
Date of stay: April 2015