Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$43
Expedia.comUS$43
TravelocityUS$42
Vio.comUS$43
Trip.comUS$43
Orbitz.comUS$43
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely the worst experience in Malaysia!! We got a dirty shack paid in advance a helluva lot no money back for our “double superior”. Pictures speak for themselves!!! Only asset: the beach in front of this place is amazing!
Look harder to get another place if you land there with no reservations whatsoever. They just don’t deserve guests. Overpriced!
We give one circle just because you can’t submit the review with no circle...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank bibienrico
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We've stayed a couple of days at Eco Marine. We were very disappointed when we arrived considering our room looked nothing like the pictures. The place was rather wet,the bathroom needs deep cleaning and the toilet was dirty.The staff was friendly though and the outdoor area was gorgeous.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Stéphanie B
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Service too bad. Reception got many non-logic answer. Dont have kettle. U must paid for warm water or hot water even u need to rent glass here. Better dont come here with ur babies. Spoil toilet. Not provide dustbin. Room also dont have mirror. Their reception said “cermin dah di bahey dek kere”. Dont have foot mat.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank nurafnim4
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is a small resort in redang island of malaysia with an amazing beach and corals.
Ideal place to go snorkelling and scuba diving. The place is only accessible by boats. The collection of corals and diverse fishes are amazing. The waters are green at this side and the beach is nice and clean. Worth a stay for a night or two.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pkbkolkata
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I do not understand why the review were so bad as I personally was amazed by this hotel not only because it located right in front of the beach but the room is also very clean and cozy. The aircon function well, room with many plugs so you do not need to fight for charging your phone or power bank; and they also provided each of us a clean towel. One plus point is the room provided us many hanger so we can hang our clothes and swim suit.
The only thing I dislike is the water system in the toilet were not so good as my friend had a hard time to flush after making their business. Also, they did not provide us the toilet paper.
However, their staffs are very friendly. I personally think we can't complain much as we booked this hotel with a really cheap price. I had stayed at a much terrible one in Perhentian Kecil. The seaview here is really really beautiful! You can swim right in front of the hotel and I had seen many fishes hiding in between the rocks, I had also seen big fishes when I swim slightly further.
Nonetheless, I did not take the snorkeling package from this hotel as I had found a cheaper package. I took the package with Mr. Zarif (Phone number: 013-9275079, If he asked who give u the phone number then u just say u get it from Spiderman then he will know. sorry I only have his phone number but forgot to note down the name of the resort he is working, it is near to Fauna Beach Chalet, you can just walk straight from eco marine, Mr. Zariff can speak and understand English but he is a very shy guy, not so confidence in his speaking, if you want someone who are fluent in English he might not a good choice)
He is a super friendly guy who introduced us many things to play around Perhentian, cheap and nice foods to eat (Cabana Cafe), he bought us to long beach (both way RM40) and introduce us to hike from long beach, start from the behind of Awatif cafe and bought us to see the sunset for free. The view is really stunning.
The snorkeling trip to Rawa island and 3 other places is also very nice and I had seen alot of Big fishes, sting ray and beautiful coral.
I will definitely come back again! Ohh.. they do not have wifi in this hotel and we can't even use our data (maxis) as the line is very unstable, the line was better when i went to long beach. But I personally think nobody need internet when you are suppose to chill in the beach. Hope this help! =D

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
eco marine p, Owner at Eco Marine Perhentian Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Lizhen,

Thank you for the review. For your information, we cannot provide cheap price for snorkeling because of the size of the boat that we have...big boat consumes more fuel as compared to small boat like what mr zarif owns...also we love to bring our guests around in big boat to feel more privacy.
However, we believe in providing big boat for our customer even for 2 pax for one trip is for their safety since big bot will be less bumpy on the water and more convenience. I cannot remember what is your real name because I cant really see your face here.

We were sorry for all inconveniency you had during your stay with us. We do provide toilet paper but it is upon our guests' request since to get toilet paper stock from the mainland is quite hard, so, we do take care of each stock of item such as toilet paper that we have. Apologise if my staff did not mention this to you earlier. Water system here is depending on the tide of the sea since we pump underground water but when the tide is high, the pressure will be low especially at night.

Hope to see you come again in the future. Have a safe journey back home and enjoy your travel time.

p/s: we do have wifi now at the public area and for the wifi in the room we rent it for RM20/night stay.=)

-Jane-