Open today: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
If you want a relaxed, knowledge, professional and caring team to dive with , Sea Voice should be your choice.

Having researched environmentally aware dive schools in the Perhentian Islands we found Sea Voice... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
TomTuckwood
Muscat, Oman
via mobile
Unforgettable Experience

An absolutely unforgettable experience, I cannot recommend Sea Voice Divers enough. The dive school... read more

Reviewed 9 August 2023
AnthonyEgo
Stonehaven, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews fun dives dive master open water diving experience diving school perhentian islands special thanks whole team long beach nik pah centre che equipment instructor guys crews
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2022

That's amazing team and friendly guys..
You guys have cute dive master (naquib)
I enjoy the vacation every sec i have. Thank to you

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

Excellent dive center ! Charifa and her staff Welcome me very well. Koci was my PADI instructor for my Advanced Open Water. He was very professional and gave me lot of advice to improve my next dive. Staff is super nice and friendly local people who took care of me during my stay. If you are planing to dive in Perhentian you have to try Sea Voice Divers to be sure to have a good experience.

Reviewed 15 May 2022

11-13 May 2022

Had a enjoyable time with SVD, everyone was easygoing and friendly, I did a few fun dives with Yo and Man with boatman Joe, though I did not had the luck to spot any sharks which I intended to but the humorous personality of Man thru diving + Joe pro boat handling skills makes up for it, The most memorable part for me is trying to spot turtles at turtles point. everyone was approachable especially Sharifah, we shared some deep convo not just about diving and also the fulfillment and struggling in life. I highly recommend SVD to anyone who wants to dive in Perhentian.

“Walk in as guests, leave as family.”

Reviewed 13 May 2022

Wonderful dive centre with plenty of experienced instructor. Staff are all funny & friendly, had an awesome time getting our OW license there. Definitely recommended if you are planning to dive in perhentian.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 12 May 2022

Did our Open Water course at Sea Voice Divers. The staff are super friendly, they even helped us find a clinic to take our mandatory covid-test. The place itself also has a very chilled and calm atmosphere where you will surely feel good :) Our instructor Man is a very friendly, funny and patient teacher. I really appreciated that he took things slower when I had some struggles clearing my ears, and took care that everybody in our group (only 4 people btw) feel comfortable during the dives. We had lot fun during the course and had the opportunity to see a lot of amazing and colorful creatures! Hope to visit Perhentian Islands soon again - and will definitely not miss diving with seavoice once we are there ;) Thank you all, hope to see you soon again! :)

Date of experience: April 2022