Open today: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Unforgettable Experience

An absolutely unforgettable experience, I cannot recommend Sea Voice Divers enough. The dive school... read more

Reviewed 9 August 2023
AnthonyEgo
Stonehaven, United Kingdom
via mobile
Perhentian Island - Sea voice divers the best team.

Reviewed 6 March 2023
VikhramanM
via mobile

All reviews fun dives dive master open water diving experience diving school perhentian islands special thanks whole team long beach nik pah centre che equipment instructor guys crews
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2023 via mobile

The host- Che Pah extremely kind and welcoming. Guide every single things since it was my 1st trip to perhentian island from penang.Fast responses for every questions.
Instructors- Instructor Nik and Man,So much fun and always motivate to perform better. From zero knowledge to certified diver not an easy task. My special thanks to Instructor Man because he made it happen even when im almost give up and im indebted to him. Yeayyyy finally im a certified diver.

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 1 November 2022 via mobile

We had a great experience with sea voice divers. We did the 4 days PADI open water course. The instructor Nik was very good. He was very detailed and made us feel comfortable while diving. Even after the course when I did a fun dive with another instructor Nik came to me to make sure my equipment was good and to do the safety checks with me. The diving school felt like being with family, everybody was so kind. They are paying attention for conserving the nature and coral. Sea voice divers also arranged the accommodation for us. We definitely recommend everybody to dive with sea voice divers. We will be back!

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 24 September 2022

I cannot recommend this place enough. By far the best experience we had during our travels through Malaysia.
We did a discovery dive as we don't have our padi (yet). It was not my first time diving but for my sister it was. She was concerned about her ears and overall a bit nervous. The nerves completely melted away when we got our introduction from Nik, our dive instructor. He was so incredibly patient and thorough with his explanations, it gave us all the confidence we needed and made us feel we were in good hands.
We were on the boat with some other divers but it was just the two of us with our instructor. It seemed everyone went in small groups, which was great.
Throughout the dive Nik was constantly checking with us if everything was alright and if my sister was having any issues with her ears. The incredible patience of this man truly deserves a medal.

The overall diving experience was fantastic. The coral was beautiful and we saw so much sealife. We were impressed.

Lastly, we really wanted to rent the underwater camera to make our experience even more unforgettable but unfortunately the battery was low. Instead Nik had his own Gopro which he took and he made many videos that he sent to us after the tour. This is top notch service!

Thank you, Sea Voice Divers! We will definitely go out of our way to come back and dive with you again!

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 4 September 2022 via mobile

DO NOT GO THERE, Disgusting!!! Horrible horrible experience! The dive instructors were the most IMPATIENT, Non Empathetic AND the most DISRESPECTFUL people I've ever seen anywhere in the world. In the activity that is built for stress release and relaxation, they will make sure you feel as STRESSED as possible.
The only thing they care about TIME TIME TIME underwater, but will freely ignore the SCHEDULES they set for THEIR DIVERS! If you don't want to WASTE money waste your precious time, and feel disrespected, PLEASE don't go!

Date of experience: August 2022
1  Thank TravelerTRq
Reviewed 22 August 2022

The place is lovely, crews are helpful & friendly, and services are great. Had a wonderful diving experience.

Date of experience: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with this attraction