Open today: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
OhLaLa needs way more great reviews!

Aris and OhLaLa were perfect. Took my open water course here after spending a long time... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
lovewyd
via mobile
Great for an Open Water diving course

I just finished my PADI open water course at Ohlala and couldn't recommend them more. Aris was... read more

Reviewed 29 April 2021
SuperSarah15
Atlanta, Georgia

All reviews open water course fun dives aris island students skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Came here to check out the island for a couple of days, looked around strait away for a dive shop and checked in at this place, almost two month later here I am writing from my room at Oh Lala, best diving shop I ever been to, the people, equipment, organization, location, everything is taken care to the detail. Highly recomend it.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend Oh LaLa Divers to esteemed travellers and backpackers alike! I completed my Open Water Diving course here with the crew. The staff are wonderful and very helpful and caring (especially Emma who is in charge who helped me out after an unplanned bite). The dive shop is very professional and the instructors are very accomadating for all divers needs new and experienced, the waters are truly amazing! As for the island itself its super chilled and looks somewhat like paradise! 5 stars and highly recommend to others which i have met and sent there since I have left.
Thanks guys!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I messaged Ohlala ahead of arriving on the island and asked to reserve a room - and we weren’t disappointed! We planned to stay for a few days and ended up staying and diving with Ohlala for 3 weeks. This place is paradise!

The room we stayed in was perfect for what we needed, had great views of the ocean and was very comfortable and clean.

The diving itself was great! They made every effort to plan the dives so we had variety and choice. All the equipment is pretty much brand new and the instructors/dive masters were always great hosts! We mainly dived with Cadfan and Geza who were awesome.

Can’t wait to come back to this gem!!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I did my open water course at this Diving School and I am really satisfied! The staff was very friendly and helpful and were also able to speak several languages (Dutch, English, French, etc) They also offer almost free accommodation if you take courses or some fun dives! There is a relaxed vibe at the diving shop and if you dive you got also free breakfast and/or lunch, which was also delicious! I definitely recommend this school!!

Kind regards,

Lukas

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We had such a great time at Ohlala Dive Center where we ended up taking our Advanced Course. They had a deal that suites the fundiver as well as the ones who wants a course (free accomondation and lunch included for diving days). All staff was very professional and friendly and made sure to make every dive as fun and interesting as possible. Well held together by Emma who's in charge of the Dive Shop!

Thank you for everything!