“Best team ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quiver Dive Team

Quiver Dive Team
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the underwater wonder of Perhentian Islands with Quiver Dive Team, awards-winning IDC Dive Resort. Conduct all PADI courses from Discover Scuba Diving/Open Water upto Staff Instructor, all PADI specialties and also TecRec. Offering dives tailored to your comfort and experience level. We take your safety and enjoyment seriously. Dive with peace of mind- we are fully insured. Emergency oxygen and walkie-talkie are carried on all our boats, which are manned by experienced Captains and have canopies. Electric compressors guarantee clean air.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best team ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Quiver are without a doubt the best dive school I've ever been to! The minute we got on the island Justin showed us around and helped with the best places for food and accommodation. Everyone that works there really cares about the divers and nothing is too much trouble.
I had no intention of doing my advanced when I arrived but after multiple fun dives with Tom and Kurt I knew this was the place to do it. There were a few things I was uncertain about and never felt I couldn't ask- in fact I think I learnt more here than where I did my first course!
Kurt was the best person I could have asked for to do my advanced with, I felt totally at ease and there were no problems going over things two, three or ten times. It was great fun from start to finish and to sum up it was just absolutely bonza. Plus you get a top- what more could you want.

1 Thank Hannah K
Christine J, PADI MSDT at Quiver Dive Team, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hi Robyn

Thank you so much for the lovely review, it was lovely having you dive with us, felt like you were part of the team you were here so long.

Hope to see you under the water sometime in the future.

Hamburg, Germany
“Great experience and funny fast service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the island early in the morning and found ourself in front of the shop. The staff was willing to help us find a cheap place to stay and eventually we asked for a PADI and for fun diving.
Everyone was kind and helpful. We got a schedule how the whole thing will work and settled down on the island.
I did my PADI with Kurt (Australian) who is really a good instructor. I was lucky to get a private instructor as the season just started and I had a tight time schedule. Kurt is a funny guy but still takes his job really serious and does it with passion.
I can recommend the place as you also get an accommodation with it. (AC, fan, Toilette, shower and good beds).

Greetings

Thank you for the lovely review and glad you enjoyed diving with us. We like to keep our group sizes small to ensure we give the best training but you were extra lucky getting 1-2-1 training with us

Hope to see you again someday under the water.

“Great discovery dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

When I got off the boat I was greeted by one of the staff of the Quiver Dive Team who helped me with directions since I hadn't booked accommodation in advance. He made some good suggestions on places to stay.

I ended up doing a discovery dive with Kurt and it was an amazing experience. I was a little nervous and scared about going underwater. Kurt was very professional, calm and patient with me, which helped me relax. Once we were underwater he guided me the whole time so that I had nothing to worry about but admire the beautiful marine life.

Unfortunately, I did this dive towards the end of my stay on the island. Otherwise I would have done an open water course with Quiver.

The whole team was very friendly and professional and I really enjoyed my one-on-one dive. Thanks again, Kurt, for introducing me to this beautiful world under the sea!

Hello

Thank you for the lovely review and glad you enjoyed your discover scuba dive experience with us. Hopefully this has started your passion for diving and you will complete the open water course soon.

“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Thank you very much Quiver dive team! We completed our PADI open water dive course with Quiver and had a great experience. All of the staff are extremely friendly, helpful and professional. We were also given free air conned accomodation to stay in for the duration of the course. Our instructor, Kurt Vesper, was extremely patient with us, helpful and friendly, leaving us feeling confident to go out and dive by ourselves.

I would happily reccommend Quiver and Kurt to a friend.

Visited March 2017
Thank you for your lovely review and we are glad you enjoyed diving with using. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and high standards whilst ensuring you have lots of fun with us.

Hopefully we will get to dive with you again someday.

Shah Alam, Malaysia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Professional dive team and pushy management”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2016

It was my first dive after obtaining my OW license and I was under a lot of pressure before diving. The dive master/instructors helped ease me into the routine with some constructive criticism and soon enough, after 2 or 3 dives, I managed to get into the routine of diving again.
The management, on the other hand, did nothing to give me any encouragement. The looks of disapproval and the uncomfortable prodding to get me to sign up for the advance course spoilt my experience somewhat.

Thanks to the abundance of beautiful marine life, as well as the company(including the helpful dive team), I enjoyed my time there somewhat.

Visited August 2016