“Detailed and careful Instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quiver Dive Team

Quiver Dive Team
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the underwater wonder of Perhentian Islands with Quiver Dive Team, awards-winning IDC Dive Resort. Conduct all PADI courses from Discover Scuba Diving/Open Water upto Staff Instructor, all PADI specialties and also TecRec. Offering dives tailored to your comfort and experience level. We take your safety and enjoyment seriously. Dive with peace of mind- we are fully insured. Emergency oxygen and walkie-talkie are carried on all our boats, which are manned by experienced Captains and have canopies. Electric compressors guarantee clean air.
Taiping, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Detailed and careful Instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Both me and my wife did our AOW under Instructor Kurt, very detail and careful guide given from the beginning to end. Skillful and experience instructor. We were glad being a return student of Quiver Dive Team.

Visited April 2017
Christine J, PADI MSDT at Quiver Dive Team, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hi Justin

Thank you for your lovely review. So glad you and your wife enjoyed doing the advanced course with us.

I hope we see you again sometime for some fun dives or even the rescue course .

Brugge
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun dives ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First of all Anna and the other nice girl behind the reception are so amazing, there always smiling and up for a joke
I pland on doing 6 dives in 2days and ended up doing 10 and stay 5 days
Think that says enough.
Al the dive masters that I had where berry professional and good fun to talk to as well.
I reccomend this place for diving as I would come back here.
Thank you team quiver!!

Visited April 2017
Thank you Jos for the lovely review and for keeping us entertained while you were diving with us.

We are open until 31 October so will see you again for the divemaster course. Think of all the rice packs you could eat in a month .

Safe travels
“Completed my PADI Open Water Diver course”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I managed to complete my PADI Open Water Diver Course in 3 days 2 nights. Learning to dive with Quiver was smooth. Theory lessons were conducted with assessments and quizzes while my diving instructor, Christine answered our queries patiently. All basic diving gears were provided, dorm was provided too in our diving package but we opted to stay in the nearby Shari-la Resort.

I was very worried before my third open water dive due to the depth (18m) but Christine was kind to calm me down. All three of us joining the course successfully earned our license! One thing I would comment is, I did not manage to see a lot of marine creatures as I expected. I should have joined a fun dive after the course. We dived at sites which did not have abundant marine life during the course. Perhaps our instructor wanted us to focus on diving techniques instead of the marine life?

Visited March 2017
Christine J, PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor at Quiver Dive Team, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hello

Thank you so much for the lovely review and we are glad you enjoyed your course with us.

You are correct, we take safety very seriously at our dive centre and choose dive sites that are appropriate for your experience level. Our focus whilst you are training is your diving skills but now that you are qualified please come back and do some fun dives with us and we can explore more of the underwater world.
“Excellent dive school”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm so happy that I did my Open Water with Quiver. It is a school with a very chill atmosphere and all the instructors a very nice and they know what they are doing. For a few ringgit they even arrange a very nice lunch. Kurt was my instructor and I had a great time. He took the time to teach me everything I should know and he gave me the feeling that none of the questions I asked were stupid. He explains everything very clear. I would recommend the school and ofcourse Kurt because I had a very good experience with him.

Dear Maaike

Thank you for the lovely review and glad you enjoyed learning to dive with us. Hopefully we will see you again some day to do the advanced course or some fun diving.

Safe travels
“Great Experience & Awesome Instructer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was reluctant to do my open water course because of a negative scuba experience in another country.
After talking to the Quiver team, one instructor persuade me to try and change that experience to a positive one. Kurt Vesper was a very knowledgeable, fun and very patient instructor who made me feel safe and confident in the water. I would definitely recommend him and the Quiver dive team for other beginners!
I didn't get a chance to do more dives as I was leaving but the water in this area was amazing.
Thank you Quiver and Kurt for the awesome experience!

Dear Suzie

Thank you for the lovely review. So glad you enjoyed learning to dive with us. It can always be a bit scary, especially if you have had a previous bad experience, but you were brilliant and hopefully one day will complete your advanced course (with us )