“Excellent dive centre! Fun, professional and cheap rates.”
Review of Quiver Dive Team

Quiver Dive Team
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Explore the underwater wonder of Perhentian Islands with Quiver Dive Team, awards-winning IDC Dive Resort. Conduct all PADI courses from Discover Scuba Diving/Open Water upto Staff Instructor, all PADI specialties and also TecRec. Offering dives tailored to your comfort and experience level. We take your safety and enjoyment seriously. Dive with peace of mind- we are fully insured. Emergency oxygen and walkie-talkie are carried on all our boats, which are manned by experienced Captains and have canopies. Electric compressors guarantee clean air.
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I did several fun dives with quiver with various dive masters and instructors (Sam, Tom, Christine & Kurt) all extremely knowledgeable, professional yet fun and friendly and made me feel very welcome. Although I wasn't on a specific course I learnt a lot of tips and throughly enjoyed the experience. Very cheap (£13 a dive)and I was able to pay by card for a small fee. Free water and coffee provided. Definitely recommend this dive centre if you are visiting the Perhentian Island.

Christine J, PADI MSDT at Quiver Dive Team, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you Sarah for your lovely review. It was a lot of fun having you around the shop and of course diving with you.

Hopefully we will see you again sometime on our island.

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I did my open water with Quiver Dive Team, I was very nervous but all the instructors at the shop were very welcoming and supportive. The course took me 3 days to complete and they explained to me very clearly each step of the course. Safety is a priority at this shop and they keep the group numbers to a maximum of 4 so you can get the attention you need.

They have a couple of boats and keep one dedicated for students so the boat always stays at the dive site incase there are any problems. I noticed that not all dive companies do this.

I would highly recommend this company for anyone wanting to learn to dive as they are very patient and really good fun.

Christine J, PADI MSDT at Quiver Dive Team, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Thank you for your lovely review and pleased to hear you enjoyed doing your course with us.

Safety is a priority at our dive shop so I am glad that that this was clear during your stay with us.

Hopefully you can join us again underwater sometime in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Both me and my wife did our AOW under Instructor Kurt, very detail and careful guide given from the beginning to end. Skillful and experience instructor. We were glad being a return student of Quiver Dive Team.

Hi Justin

Thank you for your lovely review. So glad you and your wife enjoyed doing the advanced course with us.

I hope we see you again sometime for some fun dives or even the rescue course .

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

First of all Anna and the other nice girl behind the reception are so amazing, there always smiling and up for a joke
I pland on doing 6 dives in 2days and ended up doing 10 and stay 5 days
Think that says enough.
Al the dive masters that I had where berry professional and good fun to talk to as well.
I reccomend this place for diving as I would come back here.
Thank you team quiver!!

Thank you Jos for the lovely review and for keeping us entertained while you were diving with us.

We are open until 31 October so will see you again for the divemaster course. Think of all the rice packs you could eat in a month .

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I managed to complete my PADI Open Water Diver Course in 3 days 2 nights. Learning to dive with Quiver was smooth. Theory lessons were conducted with assessments and quizzes while my diving instructor, Christine answered our queries patiently. All basic diving gears were provided, dorm was provided too in our diving package but we opted to stay in the nearby Shari-la Resort.

I was very worried before my third open water dive due to the depth (18m) but Christine was kind to calm me down. All three of us joining the course successfully earned our license! One thing I would comment is, I did not manage to see a lot of marine creatures as I expected. I should have joined a fun dive after the course. We dived at sites which did not have abundant marine life during the course. Perhaps our instructor wanted us to focus on diving techniques instead of the marine life?

Christine J, PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor at Quiver Dive Team, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Hello

Thank you so much for the lovely review and we are glad you enjoyed your course with us.

You are correct, we take safety very seriously at our dive centre and choose dive sites that are appropriate for your experience level. Our focus whilst you are training is your diving skills but now that you are qualified please come back and do some fun dives with us and we can explore more of the underwater world.