Review Highlights
A great intro into free diving

Howie was very patience and attentive towards his students. He tailored his teaching based on the... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2022
LKhim
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
My best birthday experience ever!

I took survival swim lesson with Calvin and W1 with Howie and I couldn’t have a better experience... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2022
Hudaaaaaaaa

All reviews free diving training session patient instructor learn how having fun diving experience howie survival fear mindfulness lesson depth certification students patience teaching skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2022

Amazing place to learn free diving. Friendly and fun instructors that will surely make your experience even better. Definitely will be back for more

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Had a really great diving experience with AndRasa Studio. Instructor Howie not only teaching techniques, he also care for our physical and mental well-being. Will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

I think before you’ve tried freediving, it can seem a bit scary. What with having no oxygen, being deep in the water etc. However, the things that scare us, can sometimes end up in the best experiences - with the right teacher!!

My W1 course had 3 people in it, all with no prior freediving experience. Howie was our teacher and he was amazing. He’s extremely patient, knowledgable, supportive and passionate about freediving. I really enjoyed his style of teaching because it seemed like he genuinely cared about imparting the right skills and tools to explore the freediving world safely while still having fun.

All of the equipment you need is included in the package, the only thing you need to sort out is your food, travel and accommodation.

Although I didn’t get to interact much with the rest of the Andrasa team, my interactions with them were quite warm. I also really like how Andrasa offers Molchanov certification.

All in all, I had a pleasant experience. Def going back soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2022

I took up the Rasa Package (swimming + freediving). Calvin (swimming instructor) and Howie (freediving instructor) were really encouraging, caring and helpful each step of the way. I was extremely nervous for the courses but they were so calm, relaxed, and encouraging that I got over it and had a lot of fun. They will never scold you if you could not manage to do something properly but instead they will guide you and continuously encourage you. Both of them were soft spoken and very nice. I really enjoyed my time with them.

I did not manage to complete my course because of sinus issues but I'll definitely go back to complete it. One thing that Howie said to me that I'll always remember "You have the rest of your life to dive, so it's not worthwhile to keep on pushing and injure yourself".

If you're looking for someone to just certify you despite not having sufficient skills or able to complete the course, AndRasa is not the place for you. BUT, if you want to learn how to freedive properly and safely, with a great and encouraging instructor, then you should take up Wave 1 with AndRasa!

I just came back and I'm already looking forward to go back to complete my course. It was so much fun!

Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

amazing free diving experience! So relax and chill! I was scared about the sea before the trip, but after the coach calm me down, finally can jump into the sea with a little bit fear lol