Review Highlights
free diving in perhentian island

my first encounter of free diving. I took up the W1 course, I didn’t pass due to the equalization... read more

Reviewed 27 June 2023
honfoong
Singapore
get my w1 certificate!!! Bogus

网络课程很详细,教练很nice,海水漂亮,拿到wave1很开心。教室在半山腰,风景很美。Howie教练也说中文,说中文,中文。虽然也能听懂英文,但是能用中文交流是很好的体验。equipment都挺新的... read more

Reviewed 24 June 2023
rongyan
Los Angeles, California

All reviews free diving training session having fun patient instructor learn how diving experience great instructor open water howie survival fear lesson mindfulness confidence depth fruitful students
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

Great freediving and snorkelling trip with these guys. The boat was comfy, the instructors were knowledgeable, and we went to some great spots with cool photos. Would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

Thanks to my freediving instructor Howie for very motivational way of teaching and clear instructions.
He is such a kind, calm and patient instructor
who helped me a lot to overcome the fear of depth.
See you guys again when I'm ready.
Highly recommended !!!!

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed 5 July 2022

Amazing place to learn free diving. Friendly and fun instructors that will surely make your experience even better. Definitely will be back for more

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Had a really great diving experience with AndRasa Studio. Instructor Howie not only teaching techniques, he also care for our physical and mental well-being. Will definitely be back again!

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

I think before you’ve tried freediving, it can seem a bit scary. What with having no oxygen, being deep in the water etc. However, the things that scare us, can sometimes end up in the best experiences - with the right teacher!!

My W1 course had 3 people in it, all with no prior freediving experience. Howie was our teacher and he was amazing. He’s extremely patient, knowledgable, supportive and passionate about freediving. I really enjoyed his style of teaching because it seemed like he genuinely cared about imparting the right skills and tools to explore the freediving world safely while still having fun.

All of the equipment you need is included in the package, the only thing you need to sort out is your food, travel and accommodation.

Although I didn’t get to interact much with the rest of the Andrasa team, my interactions with them were quite warm. I also really like how Andrasa offers Molchanov certification.

All in all, I had a pleasant experience. Def going back soon!

Date of experience: June 2022