Review Highlights
Beautiful experience, Howie is awesome!

I did the Wave 1 course with Howie and it was such a wonderful experience- one that I will treasure... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Rchewie
London, United Kingdom
Best experience!

I fell in love with freediving! My instructor Howie was the best. Very patience, fun and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
babette p

All reviews free diving training session having fun patient instructor learn how diving experience great instructor open water howie survival fear lesson mindfulness confidence depth fruitful students
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022

I've never experienced free diving before. I love the way Howie, the instructor, taught us. He was a clam and kind teacher who paid attention to every detail. He also encouraged us to not compete against one another but ourselves. I was very much impressed and enjoy my diving journey at Perhentian islands, Malaysia :)

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

Superb experience with AndRasa! Howie the instructor was very friendly, professional and really knowledgeable. I’m happy to have known about them! Would definitely go back to them if I were to upgrade to level 2. Andrasa is the place to go if you’re wanting todo your certification or training!

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

Great freediving and snorkelling trip with these guys. The boat was comfy, the instructors were knowledgeable, and we went to some great spots with cool photos. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

Thanks to my freediving instructor Howie for very motivational way of teaching and clear instructions.
He is such a kind, calm and patient instructor
who helped me a lot to overcome the fear of depth.
See you guys again when I'm ready.
Highly recommended !!!!

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed 5 July 2022

Amazing place to learn free diving. Friendly and fun instructors that will surely make your experience even better. Definitely will be back for more

Date of experience: July 2022