Review Highlights
A great intro into free diving

Howie was very patience and attentive towards his students. He tailored his teaching based on the... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2022
LKhim
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
My best birthday experience ever!

I took survival swim lesson with Calvin and W1 with Howie and I couldn’t have a better experience... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2022
Hudaaaaaaaa

All reviews free diving training session patient instructor learn how having fun diving experience howie survival fear mindfulness lesson depth certification students patience teaching skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022

Andrasa Studio isn't just a place but it's the people and the feeling.

I spent the time here for 4 days. They encouraged me to overcame the fear in my mind. It's my first time to learn how to swim and floating for safty in the sea not just in the pool. Thank you my teacher, Calvin that made me feel safe, relax and calm. For now I'm not do it well but I'll try my best to improve myself. I remember every words that you said I'll not stop to learning more because I have a goal already and I hope someday I can free diving and see both of you under the sea in somewhere. Remember that more than the new experience it's a good and beautiful friendship.

Wanna say thank you so much to both of you guys Calvin(กวิน) & Howie(กวี)​

Reviewed 16 August 2022

I've never experienced free diving before. I love the way Howie, the instructor, taught us. He was a clam and kind teacher who paid attention to every detail. He also encouraged us to not compete against one another but ourselves. I was very much impressed and enjoy my diving journey at Perhentian islands, Malaysia :)

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

Superb experience with AndRasa! Howie the instructor was very friendly, professional and really knowledgeable. I’m happy to have known about them! Would definitely go back to them if I were to upgrade to level 2. Andrasa is the place to go if you’re wanting todo your certification or training!

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

Great freediving and snorkelling trip with these guys. The boat was comfy, the instructors were knowledgeable, and we went to some great spots with cool photos. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

Thanks to my freediving instructor Howie for very motivational way of teaching and clear instructions.
He is such a kind, calm and patient instructor
who helped me a lot to overcome the fear of depth.
See you guys again when I'm ready.
Highly recommended !!!!