Review Highlights
Once in a lifetime experience that you shouldn't miss.

If you enjoy diving or would like to give it a try, you should give this a try! Overall, it has... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Passenger33105705985
Beautiful experience, Howie is awesome!

I did the Wave 1 course with Howie and it was such a wonderful experience- one that I will treasure... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Rchewie
London, United Kingdom

All reviews free diving training session having fun patient instructor learn how diving experience great instructor open water howie survival fear lesson mindfulness confidence depth fruitful students
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2022 via mobile

Thanks Howie and Calvin for our first freediving Level1 at Perhentian Island. You are professional, compassionate and so kind. I cannot believe that I can dive to a depth which exceed my expectation in my first time without fear and feel very comfortable and challenging myself.Thanks a lot to both of you

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 16 August 2022

Andrasa Studio isn't just a place but it's the people and the feeling.

I spent the time here for 4 days. They encouraged me to overcame the fear in my mind. It's my first time to learn how to swim and floating for safty in the sea not just in the pool. Thank you my teacher, Calvin that made me feel safe, relax and calm. For now I'm not do it well but I'll try my best to improve myself. I remember every words that you said I'll not stop to learning more because I have a goal already and I hope someday I can free diving and see both of you under the sea in somewhere. Remember that more than the new experience it's a good and beautiful friendship.

Wanna say thank you so much to both of you guys Calvin(กวิน) & Howie(กวี)​

Reviewed 16 August 2022

I've never experienced free diving before. I love the way Howie, the instructor, taught us. He was a clam and kind teacher who paid attention to every detail. He also encouraged us to not compete against one another but ourselves. I was very much impressed and enjoy my diving journey at Perhentian islands, Malaysia :)

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

Superb experience with AndRasa! Howie the instructor was very friendly, professional and really knowledgeable. I’m happy to have known about them! Would definitely go back to them if I were to upgrade to level 2. Andrasa is the place to go if you’re wanting todo your certification or training!

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

Great freediving and snorkelling trip with these guys. The boat was comfy, the instructors were knowledgeable, and we went to some great spots with cool photos. Would definitely recommend!