Review Highlights
Professional, Safety, Fun and Beautiful

I warmely recommand Rasa ! It worth it so much ! 🪸 I’ve spent 3 courses with Howie in different... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Stay55161643907
Wonderful experience I wont forget

Howie is such a great teacher. I always love beach, sea and ocean but for some reason I lost... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Raddy M

All reviews free diving training session having fun patient instructor learn how diving experience great instructor open water howie survival fear lesson mindfulness confidence depth fruitful students
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2022

I took survival swim lesson with Calvin and W1 with Howie and I couldn’t have a better experience. Both of them are excellent coaches! They are knowledgeable, patience, super helpful and very encouraging. I’m so glad I booked my free diving experience with them. Thank you so much Andrasa for this experience and making my birthday trip very memorable. I look forward to come back to train with you guys 💙

Reviewed 25 August 2022 via mobile

Thanks Howie and Calvin for our first freediving Level1 at Perhentian Island. You are professional, compassionate and so kind. I cannot believe that I can dive to a depth which exceed my expectation in my first time without fear and feel very comfortable and challenging myself.Thanks a lot to both of you

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 16 August 2022

Andrasa Studio isn't just a place but it's the people and the feeling.

I spent the time here for 4 days. They encouraged me to overcame the fear in my mind. It's my first time to learn how to swim and floating for safty in the sea not just in the pool. Thank you my teacher, Calvin that made me feel safe, relax and calm. For now I'm not do it well but I'll try my best to improve myself. I remember every words that you said I'll not stop to learning more because I have a goal already and I hope someday I can free diving and see both of you under the sea in somewhere. Remember that more than the new experience it's a good and beautiful friendship.

Wanna say thank you so much to both of you guys Calvin(กวิน) & Howie(กวี)​

Reviewed 16 August 2022

I've never experienced free diving before. I love the way Howie, the instructor, taught us. He was a clam and kind teacher who paid attention to every detail. He also encouraged us to not compete against one another but ourselves. I was very much impressed and enjoy my diving journey at Perhentian islands, Malaysia :)

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

Superb experience with AndRasa! Howie the instructor was very friendly, professional and really knowledgeable. I’m happy to have known about them! Would definitely go back to them if I were to upgrade to level 2. Andrasa is the place to go if you’re wanting todo your certification or training!