Review Highlights
Stop searching, this is yours !

I've done my WAVE 1 with Howie. This guy is just a legend. I even ended up at the restaurant with... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
HULEUX A
get my w1 certificate!!! Bogus

网络课程很详细,教练很nice,海水漂亮,拿到wave1很开心。教室在半山腰,风景很美。Howie教练也说中文,说中文,中文。虽然也能听懂英文,但是能用中文交流是很好的体验。equipment都挺新的... read more

Reviewed 24 June 2023
rongyan
Los Angeles, California

All reviews free diving training session having fun patient instructor learn how diving experience great instructor open water howie survival fear lesson mindfulness confidence depth fruitful students
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2023

网络课程很详细,教练很nice,海水漂亮,拿到wave1很开心。教室在半山腰,风景很美。Howie教练也说中文,说中文,中文。虽然也能听懂英文,但是能用中文交流是很好的体验。equipment都挺新的,体验感好。

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 11 June 2023

Came here on a solo trip with the intention of conquering my fear of deep water and it has been such a fruitful learning trip. Learned so much about listening & respecting my body :)

Cal was extremely patient, gentle and understanding. He was also knowledgable when it comes to guiding his students, both in theory and practical. You can fully trust that you’ll feel safe and secure with him around.

Class was conducted in a small group at Harrera Perhentian — hence be assured that you’ll get the needed guidance. Will definitely be coming back again! ❤️ Thanks Cal — you’ve been awesome!!

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 24 May 2023

I've heard that it didn't matter which freediving school you pick because what's important is getting the right instructor.
AndRasa is wonderful - their philosophy and way of teaching emphasize on genuinely feeling and looking within - but getting Howie as my instructor truly made all the difference. He's more than just a great instructor: highly competent, patient, empathetic, passionate, safe...but more importantly he cares about your journey as a freediver, instils confidence in you and pushes you to do better. He's also a truly inspiring individual, reminding you to have the courage to pursue what you love.
Can't say enough good things about AndRasa and Howie!

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 9 May 2023

It was my first open water dive experience and I am happy to have engaged AndRasa. Pre- training materials were provided for us to practise before attending the diving sessions. Howie was the instructor for the 3 die sessions I have attended. He is very patient and detailed in providing instructions on the correct free diving techniques. As I was late for the theory lessons for the 1st day, he stayed replace the session I have missed.

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 29 August 2022

Howie was very patience and attentive towards his students. He tailored his teaching based on the student's level and gave good tips and action plan to better your technique. I thoroughly enjoyed myself despite not being abled to complete my certification. This course is not only about free diving but also about understanding yourself better.

Date of experience: August 2022