“Awesome dive shop”
Review of Angel Divers

Angel Divers
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We had a great time diving with Angel! We stayed on Perhentian for a couple weeks and were diving with them everyday. The staff there is super friendly and make you feel like you're catching up with friends and going for a dive with them. Thumbs up to Sol, Ivo, Dodo, James and Rob who work so hard and yet always have a smile and time for a chat!
Great vibe, Great diving, Great atmosphere!

Peter&Caroline

1  Thank Caroline S

Reviewed 15 June 2017

If you are coming alone as backpacker, this is the place you are supposed to be! I am a local chinese from Kuala Lumpur, being the first time as a backpacker who came for a 4D3N Padi Open Water course.
This is a great place where you get to meet lots of backpackers from all around the world for either Padi courses or fun dives! I stayed in the dormitory for 4 nights, the fan room contains lots of mosquitos. Beware of the mosquito bites!
I would definitely recommend Angel Diver if you are here for the course as the equipments are mostly brand new! My Instructor is so cool who managed to teach me well enough to make me finished my 4 days course in just 3 days!
The admin, Wan has the best hospitality I could ever get from the island, he is simply awesome and clear all my questions and doubts!
Angel Diver Centre also provides 24hrs electric and water supply!

Remember to bring: Mosquito repellent and enough of cash as credit cards charges 3%!

You will be happy to be one of the Angel's diver!
But still there's lots of space to improve like the Open water course's theory part :)

1  Thank Chris N
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I arrived at the Perhentians and was given recommendations of other dive shops. By chance we stumbled across these guys. Awesome dive shop, so welcoming and not 'clicky' at all. I took an advanced course and was given Rob as my instructor - what a champion!
My suggestions is to give the little guys (this dive shop) a go. Great service, cheap dives and great accomodation provided :-)

1  Thank Emily N
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

A very super cool dive shop. They operate at Coral Bay before and move to Long Beach since 2016. A very well equipped dive shop. Excellent service and very professional. Simply love it. New equipment and upgraded shop. Competitive price and not to forget, a home away from home. Thanks to all Angel Diver Crew.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I chose Angel Divers because of their package, offering accommodation, food, a free t-shirt, and most importantly, a diving license. My instructor, Dodo, is highly recommended as he's incredibly patient and understanding - he literally would clarify any and every question I had while also ensuring that I was comfortable the entire time during my open water training. Whilst on break, the centre provides free water, tea, and coffee. A phenomenal experience that has to be had while on Perhentian Kecil - if not a license then at least a discovery dive. Btw, I arrived on Friday and completed my license by Sunday!

2  Thank raisagd