Im gona make it very short. Costs a lot for a crappy motel.
- Front desk lady from Kota Bharu is not that friendly.
- I paid RM 1500++ per night for a room that I can merely move around, no desk to place my laptop, can you imagine that?
- The worst part of all, for +1500 per night, I had a coffee making space placed right next to the toilet, the logic here could be that i can Poo and make coffee at the same time. Mind you, there is nothing blocking between the toilet and the wardrobe/coffee space, so your cups are exposed to the bacteria roaming in the toilet, and u can make coffee there and drink it. Awesome Health and Safety plannings!
- Bathroom smells bad
- The bedsheets and duvet covers are not clean! Can see spots of blood and mud.
- Only limited to 4 small bottles of water per day. If you pay RM 1500 for a luxury hotel, you would expect them to give you some extra bottles, but nope, u need to pay RM 5.50 for a small bottle of water, and even that, the Kota Bharu lady will just point us to the restaurant and ask us to get it ourself, poor poor customer service and no courtesy at all.
- Poor room for the price tag.
- Next, breakfast, pure crap, limited choices for what they charge per room rate. I used to pay RM 1500+ for a mandarin oriental or Pan Pacific and the breakfast would be royal! So keep your expectation low!
- At least they serve coffee...
- Snorkeling trip booked at the resort, horrible experience, the operator will just announce the spot and he will go his way, without bothering if we are safe, no proper guidance and basically he is not bothered.
- During the snorkeling trip, he wanted to serve us with watermelon, he cut it open, smelled it, and his face went "eeewwww", and he told us its not that good, but u r welcome to try. HEALTH and SAFETY!! WOW right..
Overall a super crappy resort for the price paid, please stay elsewhere... Dont waste your money.