Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews private beach long beach minute swim two queen beds paradise on earth small resort right hand side free flow sea turtles fish beach towels beach front kuala terengganu snorkel island boat trips
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2018

my second time coming here and not regret at all! all look same as 2 years ago. Staffs were super friendly, foods were good and the view was amazing! The rooms and the beach was super clean. We loved everything in wisana village. will repeat again for sure! Thank you for your warm hospitality Wisana team!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Luqman H
Reviewed 17 July 2018

With great pleasure i look back for the wonderful 3 days me and my family spent at Wisana Village. We loved everything in Wisana Village. Excellent location, super friendly and most attentive staff. Especially i`m thankful hotel owner Ms.Lini for her hospitality and kindness. She personalised our vacation and atmosphere was like we are at home.
The rooms and the beach was super clean. Snorkeling was great! The food was good. Honestly, i didn`t expect such a good service , i mean price/quality!
Thank you Wisana Village for making it memorable. I would not stay any other place next time i`m there.

Room tip: Quiet. Clean. Use insect repellent.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Nargiz K
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Really loved this place. It's abit isolated from the other resorts which makes it better as the beach is super clean. Always wanted to go to a white sand,blue water kinda beach and this place exceeded my expectations. The snorkeling trip was really good. Swam so close to colourful fishes and turtles. The people who owned this place also made us feel super welcome. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was the water pressure. It's super low so taking showers was a bit difficult. Otherwise, I really loved this place. A perfect getaway from hectic working life.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank reshvenir
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This is my first time visit Redang island, nvr visit any resort/ hotel before here. But I can guarantee Wisana village is defi worth your stay, everyone here is so so so friendly. Less than 10rooms, it feels like you own a private beach. So peaceful, clean and beautiful! I rmb one of the review stated: “you’ll never get hungry, while staying here,” that’s completely true!
Don’t curious, just come and try.
No regret!
Ps: I’m vegetarian, I okay with dairies. No problem with food as well, and I heard they said staff here are actually from a family. They very taking care of you. Just like me, every meal, they came to ask me, do you want to eat anything, that the chef can provide? (Fried noodle/ fried rice/ soup etc)
And my friend said the dishes they provided are quite delicious.
Last but not least, they have the hiking trip here, meanwhile you can also enjoy with the beautiful scenery of Redang island!
Please come for a 3d2n stay to experience it.
Much lovessss and thank you for your warm hospitality Wisana Village and people!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephylam
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent five amazing days at Wisana Village on Redang. If you're looking for something flashy with lots of amenities, look elsewhere, but if you're looking for somewhere to unplug with a fabulous beach, Wisana is perfect. Located on a private beach, Wisana can only be reached by boat which means you won't be dealing with crowds. The only people we had to share the exquisite beach with were the other guests. Our room wasn't fancy but was very adequate with hot water and air conditioning, and every room/villa is legitimately beach front. Be aware that due to its remote location, Wisana is all inclusive with buffet meals three times a day at set times. There was plenty of food but few vegetarian options, so keep that in mind as well. The owner is an absolutely lovely woman who took the time to chat with us almost daily and we felt very welcome. There were books to borrow, areas to lounge, and complimentary snorkeling gear that we used to visit a decent reef just a short swim off shore. I'm a bit of a beach snob and have to say that the beach at Wisana Village is one of the best I've seen. Super white sand, extremely clear warm water, and a nice depth for swimming without rocks, coral etc. Overall, we'd highly recommend Wisana Village if you're looking for a place to stay on Redang and can entertain yourself and be okay without access to a restaurant.

Date of stay: October 2017