Coral Redang Island Resort
US$151
US$66
  • Restaurant
Redang Island Resort(Pulau Redang)
US$82
  • Restaurant
Delima Redang Resort(Pulau Redang)
US$59
US$164
US$253
US$186
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

D'Coconut Lagoon(Pulau Lang Tengah)
US$100
Agoda.com
US$104
eRYAbySURIA(Kuala Terengganu)
US$24
US$50
All reviewsdive centrebean bagssnorkeling tripsfishdrinking watersuperior roombeach umbrellassnorkelling packagegreat divingplastic bottlessmall poola la cartesmall groupbaby sharksfull board packagelunch and dinnerlocal fare
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Came here for a 4D3N full board package . I took the diving package whereas my friend took the snorkelling package. At first we thought it was a little pricy but all the reviews online compelled us to take this resort and damn I must say no regrets. The entire 4days was great. The food is pretty much decent as far as island food goes it's rather good actually come to think of it. The staff are very pleasant and friendly. The dive shop and their staff are great and helpful and knowledgeable, they can pick out cool stuff to see underwater. They are very professional too . Though it be nice if they could keep their communications among them self in English when the others are here cuz many others don't really understand Chinese sadly . But aside from that they were really awesome guides who ensured our safety and comfort and also when I lost my GoPro at one of the dive sites the subsequent day they were kind enough to go looking for it and actually found it. Over all I give this resort a resounding 5 stars . Thank you to AB Lee , Tim, C , Brayan Lim & Rina from the coral redang dive shop. Thank you to Ryan F&B manager for the hospitality and all the staff in general for a great vacation will be back soon for sure .

1  Thank Shanmugam S
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Firstly, I'm not in house guest. My experienced was asking for Wifi password for me to write review how it was an amazing dinner I had and friendly waiters. Apparently, the guy who has walkie talkie was stopping me to use internet. Even your are a guest for their restaurant. I don't think this fair reasons to stop me to use their internet. I don think I'm happy to come back to have food again.

2  Thank Jeffrey B
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Nice resort at a good level. Not the highest, but the structure is perfectly in line with its prices (not the highest in the island!).
I appreciated a lot the food (important aspect for me, being Italian), the lovely staff, the cosiness of the place, comparing to other overcrowded resorts on the same beach. Of course, it can be improved: for example, I've lived in a new room which was not ready yet for the season. No fridge, no phone in the room. Franky speaking, it's the first time it happened to me in my whole life.
Said this, I don't have negative comments.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The second time we were in Redang, we chose this hotel because it seems to be the best option for our family with young children. The superior room was clean and nice, but a little dark even if you turn on the lights and open the curtains so wide.The swimming pool and beachfront were the best features of this resort. Compared with others, they were never too crowd despite the number of the guests staying. Food and service were top notch! Dive center was staffed with experience and helpful people, too!

However, we got one of the rooms with the known monkey problem! We were cautioned when we checked in, but we still risk drying our clothes in the balcony anyway, and boy, the indeed came and almost make everything messy! Fortunately we were inside at the time and managed to alert the hotel staffs. They chased the monkeys away, with the help of firecrackers!

Room Tip: If possible, get the room without the monkey problems
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank fbass
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Well I was returning to Redang after a decade and had some amazing memories previously.....

Arrival: When I reached the island it was just overcrowded with boats ferrying loads of visitors. The beach was full of sand trucks loading tourist and their luggage. Not a sight one would expect from a beach holiday.

Check in: So my wife and I clearly mentioned 2 adults and a child when we made our reservation like 2 months ago. Some how the front desk thought it was OK to give us 2 SINGLE beds for 3 occupants. Let me just make you aware that the standard room is quite a walk from the lobby. Anyway i went back to check on the goof up and guess what, the front desk denied taking any responsibility and blamed the whole mishap to reservations.
Here comes Ms Bee! She is suppose to be in charge for reservation but clearly NOT very efficient at it. So after listening to our plight she actually replies to us with a big smile " I'm sorry, queen or king beds are subject to availability, there is nothing i can do to help you!!
I obviously gave her a piece of my mind, but it didn't effect her AT ALL!
So basically you make a reservation 2 months in advance and its upto the hotels discretion if you deserve to sleep on a queen or 2 Single beds!
First impressions- very disappointed!!

Rooms;
As mentioned earlier, the standard room is quite a walk from the lobby. What was more shocking was the surrounding and the view. Construction still in progress and workers walking outside our balcony was not a view i was expecting. And yes standard rooms have NO VIEW and no intercoms.
Inside the room was a different story, very spacious room, bathroom and balcony.
Toilets have high ceilings and separate glass cubicles for the toilet and shower.
Pillows were firm and mattress was good .

Restaurant:
We were pleasantly surprised that the food was reasonably priced and tasted good. All the foreign workers were polite and helpful.

Check out:
Please take note that there's a 2% surcharge on ALL debit and credit cards.
How does a resort of this standard get away with that.

Overall:
The resort is new and stylish, rooms are nice and food is good. That's important to most visitors. The clear waters and the abundance of coral and fish is just amazing!!

Tip to the hotel:
1. You have one of the best resorts in Redang, don't ruin your guests holiday by employing arrogant and un accommodating front desk personnel.
2. Do you actually expect your guests to carry cash nothing less then RM 2000 to a beach holiday. Its 2017, please wake up.
3. Use electric trucks to transport people and luggage.

Room Tip: Standard room although good but has no view and is quite a walk from the beach and lobby
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family