“Plenty of food, cheap but uninspiring”
Review of Restaurant Yali

Restaurant Yali
Ranked #32 of 39 Restaurants in Asilah
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I had the mixed fish, OH had the cous cous (chicken).
Fish was plentiful, but small and bony. The cous cous had a very small piece of chicken and was mostly cabbage. Good flavour though. They brought a bowl of "soup" with the cous cous, which I ate and it had lots of flavour.
Having said all that, it was VERY cheap @ 130 dirhams (13 euros) for all.
Some cats were begging for food, but ignored and they went away.
If I ate there again, I'd try the tagine

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I never ate a bad tagine like this fish tagine anywhere else in Morocco. We went in the restaurant because the boy outside can speak English.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Ate lunch and dinner a few times. All seafood dished were fresh, delicious and filling. Seafood soup not available for lunch, so we requested that for dinner and returned. We were not dissapointed. Service may not be the best if there are few clients, but food arrives fast.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We did get sweet talked into eating here based on the guy on the street. We both had the beef tagine with prunes and although inexpensive, was not very good (worst meal of our whole trip). I would recommend trying elsewhere.

1  Thank SamaraQ
Reviewed 6 April 2015

The food was good, but the place is somewhat dirty, with a lot of cats roaming around. Service is okay.