Casa Annasr(Chefchaouen)
US$52
US$38
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

Casa Familia(Chefchaouen)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
US$77
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshop next doorrooftop terracecentral heatingmint teabreaddonutslight sleepercall to prayerlots of characterrooms are smalltop floortwo nightsblue cityrestaurant recommendationsbeautiful towna wonderful stayquaint hotel
Reviewed 14 December 2016

My college-aged son and I visited Casa Perleta last week. We arrived on a cold, rainy night to an intimate reception area with a glowing fire and lovely Ismail to welcome us. We ran down the street for a quick sandwich and then collapsed in a beautiful room with two twin beds and tiled bathroom. The following morning the lights were out in the city, so we relaxed over a delicious breakfast by candlelight with a couple from Spain until the electricity was restored. A staff member (I forgot his name!) sang beautiful songs on his guitar - Ismail and my son Gaby joined in - before setting out for the day. Please book the Perleta if you are looking for simplicity, beauty, and a warm and genuine staff who will go out of their way to share their lives and make you feel comfortable. The same young man ended up driving us in his car to the bus station b/c he was worried we would be late to purchase our tickets to Fes. Sweet as honey, yes. Thank you for a very special stay. (And, of course, the city is magical. I recommend the hike to the top of the hill for a panoramic view of the city - you can do it!)

Room Tip: Wifi worked great in our room w twin beds!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2016

Chefchaouen is already a magical, idyllic town and you feel you've stepped into a fusion of Andalucia and Santorini...completely took me by most pleasant surprise ! Casa Perleta, quaint, perfectly located boasting an amazing roof top terrace with fabulous breakfast and in my over 2 month journey through Morocco, it has THE BEST water pressure in the shower. Whilst the bathroom was tiny, the room quite cold and dark (try not to be on the ground floor as you only have a view into the courtyard) it's endearing style, great service and informative staff trumped the tiny faults. I'd return again and next time try a higher floor. Also it was very quiet, so in reading comments on other places, this may seem the reason to stay here if you are a light sleeper.

Room Tip: not the ground floor if possible
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank caroka
Reviewed 17 November 2016

We arrived this hotel at midnight, where the candles were decorated everywhere and it was so romantic. The room was not so big, but very comfortable.The shampoo is Argan oil, and there were many pretty items inside the room. We had breakfast seeing beautiful inner garden. The dishes was so delicious.
Of all, what impressed me most was the staff's hospitality. When my friend had trouble and had to go to the police, he took us by his car. Also, when we were delayed to go back to the hotel, he went around and looked for me in the midnight. I'm grateful for their kindness and hospitality. I really recommend this hostel to all of them who visit Chefcaouen!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Nice but not a special Riad that is difficult to find and haul your luggage thee. Good place for back packers but not for seniors. Staff was helpful. Breakfast is OK just bread and mediocre coffee. The place is really in the depths of the medina and not easy to find

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2016

My friend and I visited this beautiful hotel in the medina as a detour from our spanish vacation.
The hotel and rooms were authentic and clean. There is a spectacular view from the terrace where we enjoyed our breakfast, which by the way was very delicious.
The employees were very serviceminded and friendly. They helped us arrange a hike in the mountains where we saw a beautiful waterfall. Great experience! We will definitely visit again some time. Only next time we will spend the whole vacation in Morocco :-)

Room Tip: Fantastic view from this cosy hotel
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends