US$78
US$76
Casa Annasr(Chefchaouen)
US$51
US$42
Auberge Casa Linda(Chefchaouen)(Great Value!)
US$62
Casa Adil(Chefchaouen)
US$27
Dar Gabriel(Chefchaouen)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Ras El Maa(Chefchaouen)(Great Value!)
US$36
Auberge Dardara(Chefchaouen)
US$71
Blue City Inn(Chefchaouen)
US$57
Aline Hostel(Chefchaouen)(Great Value!)
Lina Ryad & Spa(Chefchaouen)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroof terracethe ownerprivate roomhot watermain gateenjoyed our staywonderful terracethe location is perfectsurrounding mountainsstunning viewshostelriadmoroccotownvolunteersmedinavaluables
Reviewed 8 February 2016

This hostel is probably the best place I ever stayed at. Anne and her crew are very warm and welcoming, always up for good advice or a nice chat. The whole place is very clean and well organized, they have a wonderful and cozy living room with an oven, a bookshell and amazing music. The terrace and the delicious breakfast should be mentioned as well. I felt at home within minutes and could not have wished for a better stay, so I highly recommend the riad to everyone looking for a place in Chefchaouen.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Beautiful spot hidden within the gem that is Chefchaouen. Amazing staff, incredibly helpful, so lovely and welcoming and more than happy to help out a stray traveler! Gorgeous Riad. Roof top was a favourite. Whiled away many hours listening to the call to prayer and becoming intoxicated with the surrounds.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Such a lovely hostel with a great vibe and fabulous employees. Breakfast is delicious, showers are hot and bed is super comfortable. No issues with wifi- probably the most consistent I've had in Morocco. Location is perfect. Recommend highly.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank franceswright4
joechaouen, Owner at Riad Baraka, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Thank you it's great guests that help make the Baraka what it is you welcome any time!

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Nicely located, well kept, English speaking owner, very helpful in arranging a tour up the mountainl super terrace. Went out for a late night walk and got totally lost wandering around in circles in this very pretty and picturesque village.
Will be back again

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sonhild G

So glad you enjoyed our lovely little come back when the weathers here!

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Four months ago I left my laptop at this hostel. Since then I've been constantly emailing them and out of my numerous attempts to contact them I received one email confirming that they had the laptop and would send it back and another asking for my password so that customs could check it. This was three months ago, I have already said that I would pay for the postage fees. Really disappointed, lovely hostel but wouldn't stay there again after this

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Annie M
joechaouen, General Manager at Riad Baraka, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2016

Hi James Mulcahy as soon as we got your message we sent you one back confirming we had you Mac Book we tried to send it on to you but due to the Moroccan customs they wanted to examine the contents so we asked for your password after examining the contents to cover ourselves what we found on you laptop was so disturbing of a sexual and nerferious nature we weren't prepared to get any more involved so to call us thieves is DISHONEST your laptop is yours to collect at any Time and I shall be posting a photo of your laptop on management photos as proof of our HONESTLY and thank you for trying to damage our hard earned good reputation !