Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$315
Agoda.comUS$284
All reviews bread soup desert camp fire pit luxury tents amazing experience camel ride course meal moroccan tea tasty food delicious dinner traditional burger sand dunes dancing sunrise middle life stars
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2022

We had a great time spending the night at Orient Desert Camp. Everyone there was very friendly, the food was delicious and we had lots of fun dancing and playing music. The tents were very luxurious with fully functional bathrooms and showers. It was pretty warm at night, but it is the desert!

We also enjoyed a camel ride the next day and drove out to visit at a nomadic camp. My only recommendation is to bring much more water than you think you might need. Sometimes it can be a long time between water stops. But again, that's the desert!

Overall, this was a great way to experience the Sahara. I would love to return.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

Great place to spend the night in the dessert, very good service, tasty food and entertainment after dinner. The tents were really clean, with huge beds, and we would love to come back to this wonderful place! I will highly recommended it to anyone!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2022

We loved our desert experience! Super service and total luxury right in the middle of the Sahara! A really well run operation with every need catered for! Food was delicious, tent was amazingly comfortable, outside set up with fire pit, cushions and lanterns was gorgeous, staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and informative. Hassan our camel guide was a true gem - we loved it all. Thank you to all the team.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 14 April 2022 via mobile

Had an amazing experience here! They were very nice and hospitable! Dinner was amazing and very tasty!
In the night they had a drums show with singing around the bonfire it was so fun!
If any one looking for a luxury stay in the desert with an amazing room and facilities this is the place for them!

Room tip: Make sure you contact the owners and tell them you want camel riding to the sunset in order to reach the camp
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2022

My stay at the Orient Luxury Desert Camp was magical. I started my late afternoon trekking the Sahara desert on a camel. We ended the excursion by watching the sunset before ending our evening at the Orient Desert Camp. I was freezing. I was so thrilled to ride my first camel that I forgot to pack my jacket. Thankfully, Orient Desert Camp was fully prepared. They greeted my friend and I with mint tea and had the campfire burning. Moments later, they escorted us to our beautiful tent. The tent had two beds and a private bathroom with shower area. Because it could get cold at night, the beds had several layers of blankets! After settling in, we received a knock at the door to inform us that dinner was ready.

Dinner was great. They served a four or five-course meal starting from bread/soup to dessert. Zoohin was our server and he was kind and attentive. We asked him so many questions about life and he was happy to share. There was another table who was celebrating a birthday. The entire staff came out and performed a birthday number. Following the performance, Zoohin invited us for some campfire fun. The staff jammed on instruments while the guests dance around the campfire. It was an epic night.

The next morning, I watched the sunrise over the Saharas. We were leaving before breakfast but Zoohin was able to accommodate us. The breakfast was amazing. The omelet was nice and warm. The bread was incredible. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I cannot wait to return. Thank you Orient Desert Camp for your hospitality.

Date of stay: March 2022